LET'S GO BAYLOR | Page 2 | The Boneyard

LET'S GO BAYLOR

Reaction Score
The enemy of my enemy, is still my enemy when it comes to Baylor.

Mulkey is in my top 10 most despised sports figures. I'd rather ND repeat than see her win a damn thing.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I'm not sure if I'll watch unless I see that Baylor is administering a good old fashioned butt-whipping... I've had enough stress this week and 4 days from now is the WNBA draft... a new season is beginning.

GO BEARS!
GO SUN!!!

Reaction Score
Meh...everybody makes random dumb comments. She was just trying to passionately defend her school, and the message came out wrong. If you want to point out what happened with Art Briles and the football program, then fine, that was reprehensible, but it's also something that has unfortunately happened at a number of other colleges nationwide.
That just isn't true!! Mine are not RANDOM.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Come on Didi. Make Arike (and Mabrey's) life miserable. Poof power. ;)

1554639603574.png

Reaction Score
1554656702340.png

Instructions for my Genie:

-Tie and gag Kim for the duration
-Have Muffet click her red heels and disappear
-Let neither team win tonight

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
While I love the premise that ND will be beaten badly--I get back to REALITY. Notre Dame beat Uconn fairly (maybe the first time) and squarely.
Now If Baylor Whips up on ND BADLY. What does that say about the performance of our UConn kids? They ain't so muck in Futch?
I'm cheering for ND to whoop up on Baylor for 2 reasons: 1. Baylor beat Uconn in Baylor. 2. If Baylor loses; that to me makes Uconn a Co-number 2 (not 3) and the SEASON for our kids was a success beyond the FF. I.e. If ND loses, it diminishes the game Uconn played against ND. As I said ---I'm a HOMEY.

This makes absolutely no sense. The two losers in the semis are tied for third, period. They used to play a consolation game in the men's tournament many years ago, but since they no longer play those, there's no way to differentiate between the two losing teams. It also makes zero sense to say you love the premise that ND will be beaten badly, and then turn around and say you're cheering for ND to whoop up on Baylor? Comparative scores or wins mean nothing. The only win that matters in the Final Four is winning it all.

Years from now almost nobody, except fans of the two schools involved, will even remember who lost in the semis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom