Let's Feed Dorka Tomorrow! | The Boneyard

Let's Feed Dorka Tomorrow!

PvP

Reaction Score
Let's show our love for Dorka against her former team by making her a prime target once we break their press which means light defensive pressure down court. Let's see Nika's QB pass downfield to a streaking Dorka on a skinny post for two early and often. Dorka eats Saturday!!

Reaction Score
I would guess that Dorka is mucho psyched as it is.
Her recent level of play indicates a determination to finish off her Husky career in stellar fashion.
If she’s healthy and on the floor she WILL be heard from.

Reaction Score
I'll be watching the HUSKIE vs OSU basketball game today with my DORKA Sweatshirt
and my Lou Lopex Senechal T shirt. Go INTERNATIONALS!! GO HUSKIES.

Reaction Score
If I had to guess, I think Dorka’s minutes will be lower than what we are all used to seeing. The same could be said for all our players given the added rotation if everyone is healthy. But I think Geno will be employing more small ball to better match up with Ohio’s smaller and quick lineup. In yesterdays press conf Lou let it slip that one way to beat the pressure of a pressing team is to press them. That sure sounds like her coach. Can’t wait to see this game. Love it when they are able to get aggressive on D and open up the transition game.
Release the dogs!

Reaction Score
If I were game planning against UCONN I would try to get my player one on one with Dorka. She really can't guard players one on one that play her position. On the other hand the other team really can't match up with her when UCONN has the ball. If the press is effective which I doubt it will be then Dorka will not play her regular minutes. Against a press you need passers, ball handlers and girls with good hands. I expect this game to be a blowout.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom