Let's face facts, this team flat out stinks. | The Boneyard

Let's face facts, this team flat out stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've been saying this for awhile now and ya'll been hating on me and even threatening me with physical violence.
If a car is broke it can be fixed.
if a car is a lemon. you junk it.
well my friends there is too much junk to fix this.

t-sam is just not a good player. he can't shoot. he can't even really dribble well enough to beat the press.
he's a turnover waiting to happen. he plays solid defense but that's about it. he doesn't even rebound or pass well.

nolan is a lost cause. we all have seen how he has played this year. words wouldn't even do it justice.

i think most of us thought that sam jr. would be a solid player for us.
well..... we were all wrong. he doesn't seem to do anything well enough to play at the high D1 level.

D-ham will be good but he makes so many costly and careless mistakes and turnovers.
hopefully he'll stick around for a couple more years.

Brimah is still a project. he's coming along some but still a project.

The ferrari in the garage? well... not so much.

Facey is still developing but not there yet.

omar looks like the good omar but too little too late.

this is just not a good mix of players at all.
next year may be better if facey, brimah, omar, purvis, and d-ham, all improve.
hopefully adams is the real deal and can start right away.

p.s. my prediction for tonight's game is a whole lot more pain..
pain for us fans.

Reaction Score
umm. i'm not rude. i just have my own point of view and judging by how many losses we have this year....
to teams like tulsa and yale....

Reaction Score
I've been saying this for awhile now and ya'll been hating on me and even threatening me with physical violence.
If a car is broke it can be fixed.
if a car is a lemon. you junk it.
well my friends there is too much junk to fix this.

t-sam is just not a good player. he can't shoot. he can't even really dribble well enough to beat the press.
he's a turnover waiting to happen. he plays solid defense but that's about it. he doesn't even rebound or pass well.

nolan is a lost cause. we all have seen how he has played this year. words wouldn't even do it justice.

i think most of us thought that sam jr. would be a solid player for us.
well..... we were all wrong. he doesn't seem to do anything well enough to play at the high D1 level.

D-ham will be good but he makes so many costly and careless mistakes and turnovers.
hopefully he'll stick around for a couple more years.

Brimah is still a project. he's coming along some but still a project.

The ferrari in the garage? well... not so much.

Facey is still developing but not there yet.

omar looks like the good omar but too little too late.

this is just not a good mix of players at all.
next year may be better if facey, brimah, omar, purvis, and d-ham, all improve.
hopefully adams is the real deal and can start right away.

p.s. my prediction for tonight's game is a whole lot more pain..
pain for us fans.

Are you off or on your meds again? I don't know which affects you more. You really are a pain.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I think this guy is rooting for Stanford tonight.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Your chronic pain is clearly caused by the stick that has found a nice home in your ass.

Reaction Score
Your chronic pain is clearly caused by the stick that has found a nice home in your ass.

umm. this team was " supposedly " loaded with talent.
we aren't even close to making the ncaa tournament with this group of players.

total train wreck of a year and i'm p'ed off about it?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Can some someone please ban this guy already? He's gotten a longer leash than anyone I can remember.

@Fishy
I'm not a big fan of banning folks - I usually just let the Boneyard deal with them like a cat toying with a mouse.

However, this one seems to have learned how to get special attention and enjoys it. If he doesn't clean it up, it won't be long.

Reaction Score
So instead of being a fan and letting it go looking for improvement each game, you throw in the towel and write off the season midway through. You are right, you do think differently by not thinking at all. Nice post bashing tsam about being ineffective on offense after one if his best offensive games of the year. If you are looking for validation, make valid points.

Reaction Score
So instead of being a fan and letting it go looking for improvement each game, you throw in the towel and write off the season midway through. You are right, you do think differently by not thinking at all. Nice post bashing tsam about being ineffective on offense after one if his best offensive games of the year. If you are looking for validation, make valid points.

t-sam was very good last year and helped us win the title.
i had high hopes for him this year, as we all did.
he looks much worse this year than last.

what's the reason?
he has personal issues?
he's here to play basketball. he needs to start Ballin.

Nolan is here to play basketball, he needs to get rebounds.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
so freedom of speech and having your own point of view isn't allowed?
i verbally attack no 1 and am rude to no 1.
unlike others.....

You're just not particularly articulate and don't communicate well with others.

And you come off as a brat.

Reaction Score
Do not feed the trolls, all this guy wants is attention because he has no friends.

Do not interact with him and he will away, it is that simple.

Reaction Score
You're just not particularly articulate and don't communicate well with others.

And you come off as a brat.

well, in my defense. the only message board i ever posted on before this 1, was the NY Mets board.
and half of that board is posters like me. we are all p'ed off and disgruntled over there.
i expect more from the Uconn Men's team than i do from the Mets.

Reaction Score
Why would you post this now? I can understand after the Tulsa game when emotions are running high but that was 4 days ago and we are 3 hours from the next game. Weird.

Reaction Score
rather post now than after tonight's game when i will be even more mad.

and it's not about 1 game. this entire season has been awful so far.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Can some someone please ban this guy already? He's gotten a longer leash than anyone I can remember.

@Fishy
Just because his opinion differs from yours (or the majority) doesn't necessitate he be banned. Although I don't agree with him, myself......I find it refreshing to contemplate other viewpoints on this board, it keeps the forum honest, instead of it eventually becoming a circle jerk.

Reaction Score
Just because his opinion differs from yours (or the majority) doesn't necessitate he be banned. Although I don't agree with him, myself.I find it refreshing to contemplate other viewpoints on this board, it keeps the forum honest, instead of it eventually becoming a circle jerk.
There is a difference between a Muslim and terrorist

Reaction Score
Just because his opinion differs from yours (or the majority) doesn't necessitate he be banned. Although I don't agree with him, myself.I find it refreshing to contemplate other viewpoints on this board, it keeps the forum honest, instead of it eventually becoming a circle jerk.
But it's not an opinion, it's an obvious attempt at trolling. He's not providing any discussion of value by starting threads like "this team stinks" and saying things like "my prediction for tonight's game is a whole lot more pain.. pain for us fans." How is that not obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom