Let’s Talk Blue Bloods | The Boneyard

Let’s Talk Blue Bloods

Reaction Score
Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky and Kansas. These are the teams that have the nation’s highest high school recruits lined up to sit on their benches because of the other McD’s already there. None of them going to Vegas this week. Ha, I love it.

Reaction Score
We are recruiting like a blue blood again now. Love to win this tournament and start rolling for another 20 years like we did with JC. I’m really liking where we are right now. We’ve been through a skid, we’ve lost close games and we’ve won tourney games both now and at the beginning of the season. We are seasoned. A really deep run or even a win this season would jumpstart the Hurley era and propel it forward exponentially.

Reaction Score
Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky and Kansas. These are the teams that have the nation’s highest high school recruits lined up to sit on their benches because of the other McD’s already there. None of them going to Vegas this week. Ha, I love it.
Will the early Kentucky exit finally push Calipari to move on (lots of fan discontent)? Drop off at UNC and Duke from legendary coaches retiring? Bill Self long-term health issues (supposedly he had stents put in his heart). The college basketball landscape could be very different in the next few years.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It’s a stupid label. But I’ll take it if we win number 5.

Reaction Score
We are recruiting like a blue blood again now. Love to win this tournament and start rolling for another 20 years like we did with JC. I’m really liking where we are right now. We’ve been through a skid, we’ve lost close games and we’ve won tourney games both now and at the beginning of the season. We are seasoned. A really deep run or even a win this season would jumpstart the Hurley era and propel it forward exponentially.
We've honestly never recruited like a "blueblood" considering the list we started with. Those teams are recruiting McDs AAs every year, they have multiple AAs on their roster. UConn has only recruited a handful in the last 40 years.

Reaction Score
We've honestly never recruited like a "blueblood" considering the list we started with. Those teams are recruiting McDs AAs every year, they have multiple AAs on their roster. UConn has only recruited a handful in the last 40 years.
True, but we recruited players that were at that level. Identifying talent has been a strong suit for us.

Reaction Score
Any recruits at these games by any chance? Seems like a good opportunity for UConn to show it off with the games being in Albany. Keep recruiting over the 3rd best fruit (apples, grapes, then the citrus family in that order).

Reaction Score
Correct but Dan’s recruiting at a high level, a McD next year and 4 stars. I think the next recruiting level is coming for him and us and the BE as its strength has improved and gotten so high.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
They're not going to KC, Louisville, or MSG either.

Reaction Score
We're a great comeback story and this team's style of play is attractive to recruits. Hurley has a chance to top-level talent and build a perennial contender. He's more charismatic the JC was, more entertaining, and he comes from a legendary family. UConn is back!

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Mentioned this to someone today. We love to see it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom