Let’s Get This Party Started!! | The Boneyard

Let’s Get This Party Started!!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
LFFGGG!!

Dunk everything! and stay grounded on defense!! LFFGG!!!

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score

This gets better every year. It's exciting to watch AJ, Cole, Sanogo, and crew have the opportunity to put some highlights in a future version 2.0. Feel like AJ in particular could have a coming out party this tourney.

The Big East could save a bunch of marketing and production cash by using this hype video before all the games. I doff my cap to thee, @tcf15

Reaction Score
This gets better every year. It's exciting to watch AJ, Cole, Sanogo, and crew have the opportunity to put some highlights in a future version 2.0. Feel like AJ in particular could have a coming out party this tourney.

The Big East could save a bunch of marketing and production cash by using this hype video before all the games. I doff my cap to thee, @tcf15

it really is the GOAT big east video

Reaction Score

Links are beyond me, but for goodness sakes -- if we're going to be doing this someone link to the original -- the Dream Season version of "What I like About UConn!"

Reaction Score
Is there anything going on at the Moxy again tonight? I went last night and it was pretty cool. The free drinks and food sure beat paying a fortune out on the street.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom