Lester Quinones Shorts | The Boneyard

Lester Quinones Shorts

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
How many big men in small suits have you seen in the cities? Its a millenial metrosexual trend

Reaction Score
So funny that tight is now “IN” for guys clothing. 10 years ago guys wouldn’t be caught dead with tight short shorts. So funny how styles change -I’ll stick to my semi baggy shorts. Definitely not feeling the tight ones. Lol

My son who is a jock suddenly is wearing tight jeans with the bottoms rolled up and no socks, and docksiders :eek:

I have to hold back on my thoughts of what he's wearing but he does ask. I ask him why do you ask me if you're so confident in this look? LOL He does look better in nice Nike sweats with a half zip UConn pullover and one of his 24 pairs of sneakers. Nothing I can do but not a fan.

Reaction Score
He quietly led Memphis with 16 points, I just saw him throwing up bricks all game, don't know where those points came from besides the FT line

Reaction Score
My son who is a jock suddenly is wearing tight jeans with the bottoms rolled up and no socks, and docksiders :eek:

I have to hold back on my thoughts of what he's wearing but he does ask. I ask him why do you ask me if you're so confident in this look? LOL He does look better in nice Nike sweats with a half zip UConn pullover and one of his 24 pairs of sneakers. Nothing I can do but not a fan.

It’s almost like styles change and children and their parents generally don’t agree on aesthetic choices.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Here's Clyde guarding Jerry West.
r-111752974-403xFBcredit.jpg

Just sayin'

Quinonne's shorts aren't THAT much shorter than what we wore on the court in the '60s. But they LOOK so much shorter. And tighter.
I never cared much for the board shorts, and really hated it with they devolved into damned culottes. But Lester my man, this may be a bit too much, too soon in reversing the trend, you know?

Last edited:
Reaction Score

God I remember that look in the early 90s -hated that preppy look. Pants rolled up with eastlands and the laces squiggled up. I was more of a Nike guy. Lol. Now that awful style is coming back. Ironic

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
There are some players who could pull off this look. Not sure Lester is one of them...

Reaction Score
So funny that tight is now “IN” for guys clothing. 10 years ago guys wouldn’t be caught dead with tight short shorts. So funny how styles change -I’ll stick to my semi baggy shorts. Definitely not feeling the tight ones. Lol
Couldn’t agree more. What these young guys are wearing nowadays jus befuddles me. Some of these guys dress as if they shopped in the woman’s section.

Reaction Score
God I remember that look in the early 90s -hated that preppy look. Pants rolled up with eastlands and the laces squiggled up. I was more of a Nike guy. Lol. Now that awful style is coming back. Ironic
They say about every 20 to 30 years or so that these fashions comeback around. There are some that I wish to never see again. Ha

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Those shorts are so wrong. I like Jalen Adams' above the knee look but he looks like he's wearing Cheryl Ladd's Charlie's Angels terrycloth shorts. And he's no Cheryl Ladd.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom