Lest I be accused of not posting after a win... | The Boneyard

Lest I be accused of not posting after a win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was on a flight back from Washington and didn't see the DePaul game, so I can't comment other than to say based on reports Napier played lights out again. I know Big Ern, uconn68 and a few others keep track so I'm just letting you know that I don't have much to say on that contest.

Reaction Score
I don't think anybody expected you to show up and announce how impressed you were with our win over DePaul. If you're going to post something like this, why not do it after the Syracuse game?

Reaction Score
The window for second guessing the hiring for Ollie has closed. This season has been a success. It's all gravy from here on.

Has Huskymaniac been seen since KO's contract(or since the start of the season really)? Might have to say Calipari 3x and maybe he'll pop up like Candyman.

Reaction Score
Slight correction to your comment, you don't have much "usefull" to say. Sure you don't know can see replay of game on ESPN, guess if you were a fan you would have seen it by now. I get blacked out here in NOLA so had to wait to see replay; but guess if you were a fan of Uconn boys and knew you could see another Uconn victory you would have done it by this morning rather than taking the time to post this.
Seems like the much more talented and better coached Butler and VCU teams are ranked lower than Uconn by Massey; think those coaches are going to be able to keep their jobs with such weak results? When the big money programs come after Ollie maybe Uconn can get one of these mid major guys on the cheap. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom