Leron Black, 2014 Baylor Decommit | The Boneyard

Leron Black, 2014 Baylor Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if this was brought to the Yards attention but according to ESPN.com, UConn has offered.
ESPN 60; 11th; 5*, 93 Grade

Tweet: Jerry Meyer@jerrymeyer247
Kentucky, Baylor, Ohio State, Florida, UConn, Mempis, Kansas, Missouri & NC State contacted Leron Black since his decommitment per AAU coach.

Leron Black will be a great college player. Athletic, strong, plays hard RT @MAChoopsBGSU: Who wouldn't want to jump in on this opportunity.

Thoughts?

caw

Reaction Score
Not sure if this was brought to the Yards attention but according to ESPN.com, UConn has offered.
ESPN 60; 11th; 5*, 93 Grade

Kentucky, Baylor, Ohio State, Florida, UConn, Mempis, Kansas, Missouri & NC State contacted Leron Black since his decommitment per AAU coach.

Leron Black will be a great college player. Athletic, strong, plays hard RT @MAChoopsBGSU: Who wouldn't want to jump in on this opportunity.

Thoughts?

Add him to the list of 2014 kids I would love to have UConn sign.

Reaction Score
Here is his official new list per his aau coach.
@jeffborzello: Leron Black's new list, per AAU coach: Kentucky, Baylor, Ohio St, Florida, UConn, Memphis, Kansas, Missouri, NC St, Louisville, Tenn, Vandy.

H

Husk-E

Add him to the list of 2014 kids I would love to have UConn sign.
My list would probably include about half the class at this point, we need kids desperately.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
This would be a HUGE win for KO. I'm stating the obvious here, but we clearly need to focus on powerful bigs that have some offensive weapons. This kid seems to have it.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Curious- what was the reason to leave Baylor? Anybody read why?

Reaction Score
http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspo...iting-rushed-decision-de-commits-from-baylor/

“I feel like I didn’t really just look at the whole situation,” Black said. “Baylor was just recruiting me the most at the time. I didn’t know much about the whole college situation, and they were the only school recruiting me hard. I just got to thinking, and heard other schools wanted me and stuff, and I thought and prayed about it. I think I rushed it.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom