OT: Leprechauns visited Clemson Training Table? | The Boneyard

OT: Leprechauns visited Clemson Training Table?

Reaction Score
Do you think the head coach is in charge of videoing practices?
I think the head coach is in charge of all aspects of the program and I believe he controls practice and it’s taping. This analogous to Durkin at MD. He wasn’t there but he has responsibility to make sure no one dies. But, hey Kelly gets into the CFB, so he can’t possibly be held responsible for everything in his program. Wins mean more than one kids death at practice.

Want to explain Lizzy Seeberg and how the ND culture allows things like that and the death of a student manager to have no consequences for the man in charge?
Reported sexual assault at Notre Dame campus leaves more questions than answers

Reaction Score
Maybe, but there are only 4 teams with a chance to be the National Champion. And ND is one of them. So I’m happy.
And so undeserving. If ND wins it’s totally fixed.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Do you think the head coach is in charge of videoing practices?

Yes silly, the football head coach is in charge of having practices video taped. If Brian Kelly didn't want practices video taped they wouldn't be video taped.

Kelly's description similarly defied logic considering Indiana OSHA's report cited wind gusts as high as 51 mph.

"It was a beautiful day,'' Kelly told the IOSHA investigator. "We were conducting a normal practice structure when a big gust hit me.''

A normal practice? Was that why the female student videographer was grounded?

Asked if he was in charge of any responsibilities involving the photographers who videotaped Irish football practices, Kelly answered no. Asked if he decides where practices are held, Kelly merely acknowledged he "relies on information from my support staff.''

If Kelly took such a hands-off role on Saturdays, he never would make a decision and Notre Dame would lead the country in delay-of-game penalties.

Besides Swarbrick and Kelly seeming vaguer than one might hope, there was the Dec. 1, 2010, letter from university lawyer Claire Aigotti to an IOSHA investigator requesting video the Notre Dame film crew had taken that day.

Aigotti said the investigator could view the video in her office but she couldn't ship it because it contained, "highly proprietary trade secret information.''

In the midst of trying to get to the bottom of what caused an avoidable fatality, Notre Dame's still worried about football opponents getting an edge?

The closest the investigation came to identifying a flash point in the decision to have practice outdoors that day came during head athletic trainer Jim Russ' interview. Russ recounted a mid-morning conversation he had that fateful day with Kelly staffer Chad Klunder, the director of football operations, after Russ noted wind gusts had registered 27 mph.

Reaction Score
I think the head coach is in charge of all aspects of the program and I believe he controls practice and it’s taping. This analogous to Durkin at MD. He wasn’t there but he has responsibility to make sure no one dies. But, hey Kelly gets into the CFB, so he can’t possibly be held responsible for everything in his program. Wins mean more than one kids death at practice.

Want to explain Lizzy Seeberg and how the ND culture allows things like that and the death of a student manager to have no consequences for the man in charge?
Reported sexual assault at Notre Dame campus leaves more questions than answers

I am not a fan of Brian Kelly, or the impact he has had on the Notre Dame football program, but he seems to be the scapegoat for everything bad that happens at the university.

Maybe the head coach at Uconn is in charge of filming practices, but he isn’t at ND.
There is a Director of football technology who is in charge of filming the games and practices. It seems as though no one wants to give him any responsibility for the death of Declan Sullivan. He was the person who grounded the female videographer, but allowed Sullivan to go up on the lift.

As for Lizzy Seeberg, she was clearly a troubled person who committed suicide, which was a tragic event, but blaming the ND football coach for the death of a student at Saint Mary’s is a stretch. It seems that the president of the university, or the president of Saint Mary’s should be held more responsible considering the suicide took place 10 days after she reported a sexual assault. A period in which we saw therapists and counselors.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
I am not a fan of Brian Kelly, or the impact he has had on the Notre Dame football program, but he seems to be the scapegoat for everything bad that happens at the university.

Maybe the head coach at Uconn is in charge of filming practices, but he isn’t at ND.
There is a Director of football technology who is in charge of filming the games and practices. It seems as though no one wants to give him any responsibility for the death of Declan Sullivan. He was the person who grounded the female videographer, but allowed Sullivan to go up on the lift.

As for Lizzy Seeberg, she was clearly a troubled person who committed suicide, which was a tragic event, but blaming the ND football coach for the death of a student at Saint Mary’s is a stretch. It seems that the president of the university, or the president of Saint Mary’s should be held more responsible considering the suicide took place 10 days after she reported a sexual assault. A period in which we saw therapists and counselors.
Who does the Director of Football Technology report to at Notre Dame?
Can you post the Org chart for ND Athletics for us?

Reaction Score
People do not fart in that FB program without Kelly knowing about it. Im sure he made it well known exactly what tape he wanted after every practice and was probably pissed in the past when wind did not allow him to get it. Read the kids text. He was forced up there before in high winds.
Maybe, but there are only 4 teams with a chance to be the National Champion. And ND is one of them. So I’m happy.
This sums up ND fandom in a heartbeat. Nothing matters except wins. So what if the some of the payers take liberties with girls, assault people or if student managers die. I guarantee if Kelly had a losing record, any of the well known incidents would have gotten him fired. Same with Saban and Urban Meyer because those schools (ad others) embrace the same philosophy of everything is okay as long as we win.
Lawsuit: Notre Dame protected football player above student accusing him of sexual assault
Max Redfield, five other Notre Dame players arrested Friday night | NBC Sports Chicago
Stepherson, Holmes suspended from Notre Dame football team following arrest
6 Notre Dame football players arrested in 2 incidents
Barstool Sports
Family sues Notre Dame, warns parents of dangers - 47abc

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Who does the Director of Football Technology report to at Notre Dame?
Can you post the Org chart for ND Athletics for us?

He reports to the Athletic director. No, I don’t have a copy of the .org chart.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
He reports to the Athletic director. No, I don’t have a copy of the .org chart.
No org chart then just conjecture on your part.

He has football in his official job role so I highly doubt he reports to the AD like Brian Kelly does.

The Defensive Coordiator of football at ND reports to who?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom