OT: - Legit UConn Basketball Jerseys | The Boneyard

OT: Legit UConn Basketball Jerseys

Reaction Score
Does anyone have sites that have 100% legit jerseys that aren't the #34 jerseys that UConn always carry? I already have a vintage #34 UConn jersey, but I need to add an Emeka Okafor and Kemba Walker jersey to my collection. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Reaction Score
I check ebay ever so often. Usually Pre-Owned if you're alright with that. It's usually pretty easy to see if they are legit or not just be the "font" on the jerseys

Reaction Score
Also forgot to mention— I HATE fake jerseys. I want the real deal. None of that Etsy or DHGate BS.

Reaction Score
They aren’t easy to find. eBay is the only place to get legit ones that are pre owned

Reaction Score
Sorry, due to NCAA rules UConn couldn't sell Kemba or Emeka Okafor jerseys so you're out of luck

Reaction Score
Sorry, due to NCAA rules UConn couldn't sell Kemba or Emeka Okafor jerseys so you're out of luck
What the actual heck are those rules? They can sell Kemba t-shirts, but not jerseys?

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I’ve had good luck with eBay. I found a Khalid jersey earlier this year, which was pretty cool. That’s probably your best bet

Reaction Score
I feel like this is a good investment opportunity... authentic jerseys anyone?

It’s odd because I see other college fans wearing some LEGIT stuff. I often wonder where they get it.

There are some legit football uniforms on eBay but it’s not for me. Still cool though.

Reaction Score
I feel like this is a good investment opportunity... authentic jerseys anyone?

It’s odd because I see other college fans wearing some LEGIT stuff. I often wonder where they get it.

There are some legit football uniforms on eBay but it’s not for me. Still cool though.
Other programs put out better/more stuff.
For some reason UConn doesn’t anymore. Maybe the demand isn’t that big?

Reaction Score
Other programs put out better/more stuff.
For some reason UConn doesn’t anymore. Maybe the demand isn’t that big?

I agree. A lot of the merch has gone stale and the new stuff doesn’t have that “I need to have it” look.

Reaction Score
I agree. A lot of the merch has gone stale and the new stuff doesn’t have that “I need to have it” look.
It truly has gone stale. I've made some suggestions on twitter to the offical uconn trademark guy but they don't seem to care.

Reaction Score
It truly has gone stale. I've made some suggestions on twitter to the offical uconn trademark guy but they don't seem to care.

the rebrand doesn’t look good to me... maybe I’m the only one, idk. The old Husky looked good because it was easy to throw on anything (T-shirt, sweatshirt, shorts, whatever). It was a simple stencil. The new one is 2 colors which makes it odd on blue... just looks weird and not very unique.

then again what do I know? I’ve just been wearing clothes my entire life ;)

Reaction Score
the rebrand doesn’t look good to me... maybe I’m the only one, idk. The old Husky looked good because it was easy to throw on anything (T-shirt, sweatshirt, shorts, whatever). It was a simple stencil. The new one is 2 colors which makes it odd on blue... just looks weird and not very unique.

then again what do I know? I’ve just been wearing clothes my entire life ;)
I agree. IMO the logo change is one of the worst moves this athletic department has ever made.

They lost a lot of recognition by switching logos.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Wow, didn't realize my #22 jersey would be something of a rarity. That's nice to know

Reaction Score
I still have a blue authentic Nike Kemba jersey, it just couldn't say Walker.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom