OT: LeBron Jr - Can we get in early? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: LeBron Jr - Can we get in early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Could Lebron still be in the league while his kid is a freshman in college? Has that ever happened before?

Reaction Score
I can't believe I just watched the highlight reel of a 10 year old. Also if LeBron had gone to school it would have been Ohio St. Dwight Howard was the one who was going to UNC.

Reaction Score
Could Lebron still be in the league while his kid is a freshman in college? Has that ever happened before?
In baseball, I believe the Griffeys played together on the same team.

Reaction Score
Have Mo'ne Davis give him a call. You never know how important a girlfriend is in making that decision.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Nope - if he goes to school my money is on Duke if Coach K is still there

K would be 75 at that time. That's pretty old.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Yeah, the younger Sabonis is going to be a lottery pick in a couple of years. Won't be nearly as good as his dad, though.

Would have LOVED to have seen him in the league (and vs Shaq) when Sabonis was closer to his prime.

Reaction Score
He's staying home I'm sure Daddy told him don't make the mistake I made.

Reaction Score
He's staying home I'm sure Daddy told him don't make the mistake I made.

I can't imagine you're saying that LeBron made a mistake in skipping college so I'm assuming you mean the "go to Miami and win back to back NBA titles" mistake.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I can't imagine you're saying that LeBron made a mistake in skipping college so I'm assuming you mean the "go to Miami and win back to back NBA titles" mistake.

Clearly he's talking about doing the 'The Decision' tv spot.

Reaction Score
Yes leaving home to play with the second best player at the time. You seen how much the whole Ohio hated him when he did that. I see your a big Lebron fan

Reaction Score
HuskiesU said:
Yes leaving home to play with the second best player at the time. You seen how much the whole Ohio hated him when he did that. I see your a big Lebron fan

No, just pointing out that it's pretty dumb to call winning two rings a mistake. Some would say very very dumb.

Reaction Score

I'm still not seeing any mistake that he made. He wasn't going to win any championships there, so he went and did it. Now he's back and can be liked again, even when his new/old team falls short, which is certainly the way it is headed.

Reaction Score

Couldn't he have just wasted his entire prime in Cleveland while the Cavs front office failed over and over at providing him with a teammate better than Mo Williams?

Reaction Score
I'm still not seeing any mistake that he made. He wasn't going to win any championships there, so he went and did it. Now he's back and can be liked again, even when his new/old team falls short, which is certainly the way it is headed.
Nobody said he did something wrong but that's not loyalty what he did and how phoney he looks on these commercial saying his heart is all in Ohio how he love the fans etc lol sounds like a joke. He went to the finals with Cleveland who's to tell he wouldn't gotten a ring there if he stayed??what he did to Miami was like going to someone house eating and leaving right after. But again he did nothing wrong because its his choices. But that ain't loyal. You see great players want to make a mark with one team Jordan bird magic isiah Kobe even Ewing he never won but he never asked or wanted to leave although he did leave later on in his last days of his career

Reaction Score
Blessing from Huskavites of King James bible didn't seem to do much good.

Reaction Score
Nobody said he did something wrong but that's not loyalty what he did and how phoney he looks on these commercial saying his heart is all in Ohio how he love the fans etc lol sounds like a joke. He went to the finals with Cleveland who's to tell he wouldn't gotten a ring there if he stayed??what he did to Miami was like going to someone house eating and leaving right after. But again he did nothing wrong because its his choices. But that ain't loyal. You see great players want to make a mark with one team Jordan bird magic isiah Kobe even Ewing he never won but he never asked or wanted to leave although he did leave later on in his last days of his career

Loyalty? What the hell did he owe them? He played out his contract and provided them with some great moments. That's how this works. And of course these commercials seem phony, because they are. The guy is back in Cleveland because he didn't want to deal with the pressure of his family and "people" not being given free reign anymore. He didn't like being perceived as "the bad guy" and now that he is back in Cleveland that perception is gone. He also has titles now so he has that monkey off of his back. I would imagine, that in his mind, there is really nothing else for him to do other than finish his career there and go out as a beloved figure in that city. And he will do that, I just don't think you'll see this group winning any titles, which is probably why he didn't promise any this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom