OT - LeBron James at my sons school | The Boneyard

OT - LeBron James at my sons school

Reaction Score
He showed up to watch and support his son LeBron Jr. playing in a tournament last night. The game was from like 10pm to Midnight here at Allatoona HS in Cobb County Georgia. He shot a few jumpers at halftime and was quite the supportive parent. If I knew this was going to happen I would have shown up in my UConn golf shirt and did my best to represent, scout and recruit. Bronny has quite the buzz already and the James' are making their rounds in the Atlanta metro this weekend I believe coach K was in attendance at his game this morning. I must say that this is pretty cool considering I am new to the area, this type of stuff didn't happen when I lived in Fairfield County.
Coach K showed up to watch LeBron James Jr. play this weekend

Reaction Score
He showed up to watch and support his son LeBron Jr. playing in a tournament last night. The game was from like 10pm to Midnight here at Allatoona HS in Cobb County Georgia. He shot a few jumpers at halftime and was quite the supportive parent. If I knew this was going to happen I would have shown up in my UConn golf shirt and did my best to represent, scout and recruit. Bronny has quite the buzz already and the James' are making their rounds in the Atlanta metro this weekend I believe coach K was in attendance at his game this morning. I must say that this is pretty cool considering I am new to the area, this type of stuff didn't happen when I lived in Fairfield County.
Coach K showed up to watch LeBron James Jr. play this weekend

Lebron James announced his “decision” in Fairfield County.

Reaction Score

Nothing happens in Ff County. The rich kids don’t need a James kid as they have no intention in going to UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom