Leaving for Memphis Thursday! | The Boneyard

Leaving for Memphis Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am hitting the road with a fellow "Boneyarder" Thursday at 10 am from Atlanta. Checking into the Peabody Hotel and starting happy hour so we will be well lubricated for a 10 PM game with 98% Memphis fans in the building.

If any of you are going to be in the area I would be delighted to buy you a round of drinks (or two)- before or after the game. Feel free to reach out if you are interested.

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
We will be there (3 + me) arriving early afternoon tomorrow weather permitting (storm coming), flying in from LGA. Any others going to be there? If so...let's pick a place to gather up for a few to celebrate.

BlueDolphin

Playful Mammal
Reaction Score
I am hitting the road with a fellow "Boneyarder" Thursday at 10 am from Atlanta. Checking into the Peabody Hotel and starting happy hour so we will be well lubricated for a 10 PM game with 98% Memphis fans in the building.

If any of you are going to be in the area I would be delighted to buy you a round of drinks (or two)- before or after the game. Feel free to reach out if you are interested.

Don't miss the ducks at the Peabody.

Reaction Score
We are staying at Econo...will swing by the bar area at the Peabody and look for others in Husky gear...

Reaction Score
Good job, Guys.

Wish I could go.

Memphis sounds like a lot of fun.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
I might have to drop by the Peabody to say hello...have fun!

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score

I was really hoping to join you, but am not able to pull it off this year. Have a blast!

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
We are staying at Econo...will swing by the bar area at the Peabody and look for others in Husky gear...

You're right next to a trolly stop...use it...VERY cool way to get around downtown

Reaction Score
Damn I wish I was with you all.

I'm thinking about doing the next best thing here at home: linky

Reaction Score
Jerry I PMed you my cell number if you want to call- Devil- PM me yours and we can find a place to have a drink. I hear the Peabody lobby is really cool.

Thanks for the advice Memphis! I appreciate it.

Reaction Score
Jerry I PMed you my cell number if you want to call- Devil- PM me yours and we can find a place to have a drink. I hear the Peabody lobby is really cool.

Thanks for the advice Memphis! I appreciate it.
Scot-e and AtlHusky, where do you guys live in the Atlanta area? I am up in Woodstock. Wouldn't mind getting together for a game watch or future roadtrip with fellow Huskies.

Reaction Score
Just leaving a conference in Vegas at the MGM Grand, which is where the PAC-12 tourney is starting tonight. Banners were hanging everywhere, the place was filling in with fans, teams were walking around and their pep bands were welcoming them in. Even though it wasn't UConn, it was still exciting and reminded me why I love this time of year. Missed this feeling.

I won't be in Memphis, but I'll be screaming my head off in my living room. Can't wait! Go UConn!!

Reaction Score

At 11 am the Peabody Hotel Ducks ride the elevator down and walk across a red carpet to the fountain in the hotel to "The King Cotton March" by John Phillip Souza. At 5 pm they do the reverse trip to the roof. The guy in charge is called the Duckmaster. Question, if he can teach ducks to do this maybe we should hire him to teach our bigs to block out?

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
I'm friends with the "Duck Master" we went to the same HS and now we're neighbors...Anthony's a nice guy

Reaction Score
Scot-e and AtlHusky, where do you guys live in the Atlanta area? I am up in Woodstock. Wouldn't mind getting together for a game watch or future roadtrip with fellow Huskies.
I live in Inman Park. I do have a huge TV and we get together to watch games- love to have you join us anytime.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score

I'm a little closer to you, in Cumming. And now you know why I'm AtlHusky and not...well, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom