Learning from Alabama | The Boneyard

Learning from Alabama

Reaction Score
I was checking the score of the Alabama-Georgia game yesterday. (I am not a football fan.)

I saw that deep in the 3rd quarter (I believe), Alabama was down 2 touchdowns. Hmm.

Well, as we know, Alabama did not panic. Moreover, their star quarterback went down with an injury. "What, us worry?"

Alabama scores the last three touchdowns. Game over. :rolleyes:

Our players are, for sure, going to face adversity today. ND is the defending NC, they are bigger than we are, they are more experienced, and we are playing them in their place. It will be very noisy, for sure.

I do hope we keep our cool when (not if) they go on a run, or we get a chippy foul called on us on a flop. (What, ND flop? Never! :oops:)

We shall see.

This is a good learning experience for us, whatever the outcome. (I always hope for no injuries, of course.)

Reaction Score
Fantastic game. I was rooting for Georgia for no particular reason other than Bama has won so much. Rooting for the underdog, I guess. But never underestimate the heart of a champion. What a comeback by Bama and the backup quarterback who used to be first string.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom