Le'Andrea Gillis | The Boneyard

Le'Andrea Gillis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thoughts?

Le’Andrea Gillis, from the Treutlen County Lady Vikings(Ga) is a Class of 2018 5'9 wing. Below are her Sophomore Highlights, Accolades, and ESPN Player Profile.

Accolades:
-Surpassed over 1000 career points during sophomore season
-Averaged 22.5 PPG, 8.3 RPG, 2.7 BPG, and 2.2 SPG in 26 games
-1 42 point game and 5 30 point games this season
-Named to 2015-2016 All State Georgia 1st Team, Atlanta Journal Constitution All State 2nd Team, 1st Team South Georgia Athletic Coaches Association, & All Middle Georgia 1st Team

ESPN Player Profile: http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/ recruiting/player/_/id/220511/ leandrea-gillis

Reaction Score
Very good shooter with a quick, accurate release. Also good control of her body with nice use of both hands dribbling and shooting. As with most kids that are way ahead of their HS competition she'll need to find a better level of players to play against in her off season to help push her, especially defensively to the higher levels of development that her skills indicate that she's capable of. She should have a bright future.

Reaction Score
I agree, she will playing in a fall league and showcase and joining an AAU team for the spring, thank you for your feedback.

Very good shooter with a quick, accurate release. Also good control of her body with nice use of both hands dribbling and shooting. As with most kids that are way ahead of their HS competition she'll need to find a better level of players to play against in her off season to help push her, especially defensively to the higher levels of development that her skills indicate that she's capable of. She should have a bright future.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
She also looks as if she gets up quickly on her first and second jump. Nice court awareness and good shooting form. She doesn't appear to have blazing speed, but she has a nice change of speed and a quick first step. She made a bunch of accurate long and short passes. She has a nice deception off the dribble, then shoot. Slick looking young lady. She needs, as you said, to be pushed at a higher level. From what I see however, me do likey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom