League Tournament Schedules, TV, Tournament On-Line Sites | The Boneyard

League Tournament Schedules, TV, Tournament On-Line Sites

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Again Las Vegas is hosting both the men's and women's tournament for four separate conferences. This week the West Coast Conference both men's and women's, and the PAC-12 women's. Next week is the Mountain West and Western Athletic Conference, both men's and women's, and the PAC-12 men's. There is also talk of a 5th conference coming within the couple of years. Last year the PAC-12 men's, the WAC, and WCC set attendance records for conference tournament play. This is the first year that the PAC-12 women play here in Vegas.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Again Las Vegas is hosting both the men's and women's tournament for four separate conferences. This week the West Coast Conference both men's and women's, and the PAC-12 women's. Next week is the Mountain West and Western Athletic Conference, both men's and women's, and the PAC-12 men's. There is also talk of a 5th conference coming within the couple of years. Last year the PAC-12 men's, the WAC, and WCC set attendance records for conference tournament play. This is the first year that the PAC-12 women play here in Vegas.

Big Sky was in Reno last year, it's in Boise this season. Big West is in Anaheim. Maybe eventually every conference west of the Mississippi will be in Vegas? I'm in the minority, Vegas is one of the last places I would willingly choose to go to, but obviously many are happy to have the tourneys there.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Big Sky was in Reno last year, it's in Boise this season. Big West is in Anaheim. Maybe eventually every conference west of the Mississippi will be in Vegas? I'm in the minority, Vegas is one of the last places I would willingly choose to go to, but obviously many are happy to have the tourneys there.
Vegas is one of the easiest cities to fly to, has plenty of hotel rooms from low to high prices, and you can eat almost anything that your hearts desires on the Strip. When your team is no longer in the running for the championship you can try your luck at the tables or slots. Some of the sports books also have betting on the women's BB games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom