Leading scorers in the W | The Boneyard

Leading scorers in the W

Reaction Score
Her shots from distance look the best of her career. Adding the range helps to extend a post players career. I expect her numbers to drop some when EDD returns, but Charles has been the bright spot in Washington.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Her shots from distance look the best of her career. Adding the range helps to extend a post players career. I expect her numbers to drop some when EDD returns, but Charles has been the bright spot in Washington.

Actually, Coach Mike Thibault made a good move last night moving Myisha Hines-Allen back into the starting lineup, as well having Sydney Wiese take over at small forward. Hines-Allen does a lot of dirty work in the paint -- I believe she had 10+ rebounds last night -- and will work well with Tina Charles. Heck, H-A grew up in Montclair, NJ, a mere 12 miles from Manhattan and probably idolized Tina.

Wiese is a steady presence and can drill an open 3 when there. Tina's getting her supporting cast in order.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Wiese is a steady presence and can drill an open 3 when there.
It took her a long time to carve out a role w/ LA. I was worried she would get lost in the shuffle when she got traded. Glad to see she's getting minutes w/ the Mystics. She doesn't put up big numbers, but I like her game.

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
At full strength and healthy, would think a Mystics starting lineup looks like:

Charles
EDD
A. Clark (out for season)
A. Atkins
N. Cloud

With Hines-Allen as a super sub;

Without Clark this year, they could go big and try this lineup:

Charles
Hines-Allen
EDD
Atkins
Cloud

Reaction Score
Even with EDD back, the Mystics are still behind LV, Sun and the Storm.

Reaction Score
Even with EDD back, the Mystics are still behind LV, Sun and the Storm.
The Sun have been surprisingly good!! Especially B. Jones, she has mastered her footwork and angles. The Storm have Stewart, Bird, and Loyd. They don't have the same supporting cast, but their team is still very good.

I wont lie, I didnt see this type of production from Tina. She is feasting down there and facing up. I imagine when EDD comes back she will have even more room. On defense that will be more interesting. So far, most of the stars that took 2020 off have been doing great this year. I hope EDD does as well. 3rd place isn't so bad, but I know things can go so unexpected.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom