Leadership Council 2018 | The Boneyard

Leadership Council 2018

Reaction Score
So please educate me....what is the "Leadership Council"?

Reaction Score
My guesses:
Hergy Mayala
Matt Peart
Ryan Crozier
Eddie Hahn
Tyler Davis
Marshé Terry
Darrian Beavers
Aaron McClain
Kyle Buss
David Pindell

Reaction Score
My guesses:
Hergy Mayala
Matt Peart
Ryan Crozier
Eddie Hahn
Tyler Davis
Marshé Terry
Darrian Beavers
Aaron McClain
Kyle Buss
David Pindell

No argument except last year Edsall said no QBs by design.

Reaction Score
This is an outstanding leadership group. Omar Fortt and Marshe Terry are two of the toughest (and nicest) kids on this team. Tyler Davis and Eddie Hahn are relentless workers and respected role models. For them and the others to be on the leadership council is frosting on their cake. But David Pindell’s inclusion speaks volumes about his growing self-confidence as he masters a new offense more tailored to his strengths.That’s huge.
With this entire group leading the way— I look forward to a new sense of purpose. Players have said there’s a noticeable difference in how players on the O and D have been interacting on campus rather than retreating to their separate disciplines. This team is more united than they can remember—and much more connected to each other. So much so that my hashtag for them is now #huskysurprise2018.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I believe Edsall's comment was that the QB is automatically part of the Council.

Reaction Score
I believe Edsall's comment was that the QB is automatically part of the Council.

Nah... “Edsall said quarterbacks were not included because they already are in a leadership position.” (From link in my post above).

No QB was included in 2017 Leadership Council announcements.

Reaction Score
With all the work and effort these players put in I hope they get experience more success this year. Fans like to express their frustration with the downturn since Edsall left and how it has been tough but these players have felt it personally in so many ways. Good luck Guys! Make it Happen!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It’s good to have Davis on there. He can rep three positions by season’s end.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Nah... “Edsall said quarterbacks were not included because they already are in a leadership position.” (From link in my post above).

No QB was included in 2017 Leadership Council announcements.

And I think Edsall wanted to clean up that loose end from last year.

Rather than just saying QB's are automatically leaders and get to meet one on one or small groups already he just rolled then together this year.

So, yes, a minor change in title but not much change in philosophy or actions.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

So...do we think this is just a general comment...or has the leadership council taken action and held someone accountable that may result in suspension or something like that? Feels like we are about to hear something else.

Reaction Score
So...do we think this is just a general comment...or has the leadership council taken action and held someone accountable that may result in suspension or something like that? Feels like we are about to hear something else.

This was early this morning:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom