LCC: College Football's Official Trash Collectors | The Boneyard

LCC: College Football's Official Trash Collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Jalen Stevens had retweeted this. I saw it and immediately assumed it was a HS senior from the UGA area picking between Auburn and Louisville. Now it all makes sense.

Reaction Score
after reading about McKants and his "paper classes" at UNC, it almost sounds like LCC will fit perfectly in the ACC. Florida State doesn't bother to even look into a rape allegation against their starting quarterback...UNC makes up classes, Louisville would accept a parking meter, not the new "smart ones," the old ones...

Reaction Score
after reading about McKants and his "paper classes" at UNC, it almost sounds like LCC will fit perfectly in the ACC. Florida State doesn't bother to even look into a rape allegation against their starting quarterback...UNC makes up classes, Louisville would accept a parking meter, not the new "smart ones," the old ones...

Half my family (Mother's side) are North Carolinians. The cousin I'm closest to, a UNC Alum, and huge BB fan, emailed that Alumni he knows are both sick and embarrassed by the hole mess. Sounds like the State is out of humble pie. Now eating humble turds. As my cousin says, "Just following the circus parade, picking up the elephant crap." NC State dart throwers are having long-awaited fun. It's redemption for people with low SAT's.

Wait till UNC visits Duke, next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek