LB Eli Thomas Hospitalized... | The Boneyard

LB Eli Thomas Hospitalized...

Reaction Score

>>Eli Thomas, a redshirt junior linebacker for the University of Connecticut, was transported to a local hospital for reasons not disclosed by the school. In a statement received via email from the UConn Huskies athletic department tonight, Thomas was confirmed to have been in the hospital, but further details were not disclosed.>>

>>Full statement from the Uconn athletic department is below:

Statement From UConn
Earlier today, redshirt junior linebacker Eli Thomas was transported to the hospital and is currently in stable condition. UConn will not share additional details at this time.<<

Hasn’t seen action since his reported neck injury during the Syracuse game.

Reaction Score
I understand he was injured while lifting weights and that the injury was rather serious. Lets pray for his recovery.

I hope you have incorrect info -when I think of a lifting injury I think of a bench press gone bad and that is a very very serious thing. Christ Stafon Johnson had a horrible injury when the bar slipped when he was bench pressing.

Hope the young man gets better soon.

C

Chief00

I would transfer him from that local hospital if it’s serious.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I understand he was injured while lifting weights and that the injury was rather serious. Lets pray for his recovery.
Rhabdo?

Reaction Score
Sorry to hear this. He's the kid who had the game-saving sack to beat URI last month. Hope he gets well soon.

Elmira grad Eli Thomas' sack secures win for UConn football

db531533-da05-4c5f-8ad0-72a19ef63508-USATSI_11253357.jpg

Reaction Score
Its not that. I'm not ready to share. I have heard an update and his condition remains serious.
Hope he gets well soon.

Is this lawsuit/negligence/UMD type of bad?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A buddy of mine lost the bar benching without a spot and broke his jaw.

Said a prayer for Eli. This sucks for him, just hope he recovers quickly and fully from whatever happened.

Reaction Score
A buddy of mine lost the bar benching without a spot and broke his jaw.

Said a prayer for Eli. This sucks for him, just hope he recovers quickly and fully from whatever happened.

yeah that's what happen to Stafon Johnson - it almost killed him - they thought he was going to have to breath out of a tube for the rest of his life - it's a very bad deal if you're benching and the bar slips

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Its not that. I'm not ready to share. I have heard an update and his condition remains serious.
Just awful. Prayers for his recovery. Please keep us posted when you can.

Reaction Score
I would transfer him from that local hospital if it’s serious.
If it is indeed a serious critical injury the local hospital Uconn FD transports to will stabilize him and then fly him out via LifeStar to Hartford. If the injury met critical care criteria and required a paramedic intercept from said hospital he would have been flown directly from campus instead of being transported via ambulance to said local hospital.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom