Layup lines | The Boneyard

Layup lines

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Something that was noticeably missing from the pregame routine the past few seasons was a well run pregame routine. In seasons past it was mostly the team managers out with the players who would stretch and do some lame layup lines, never practicing any game moves.

This is my first game I’ve been able to attend this year (now live in TN) and am really pleased to see the assistant coaches out there running great warmups with each group of players, guards and bigs.

Have they been doing this all season?

I always felt getting a nice lather and have some repetition of in game moves before tip would help us avoid the notorious slow starts.

Reaction Score
When I was young layup lines were the mixtapes of the day. Many Michael Jordans were seen at that time.

Ahhh . . . . . . . Was nothing better than being eyed by the ladies, when your spinning layups, dunking like Vince Carter and doing sweet spin moves. Even bench players would look like NBA'ers in their unis.

Just saying layup lines were a fantasy world back then.

Reaction Score
This is my first game I’ve been able to attend this year (now live in TN) and am really pleased to see the assistant coaches out there running great warmups with each group of players, guards and bigs.

Have they been doing this all season?

Did you really think that the Boneyard could focus long enough to answer your question?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Am I dreaming or did we have a game where the ref called a pregame technical for dunking on a layup line?
Now that you mention it, I seem to recall something like that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom