LaVall Jordan’s powerful Butler program, and historic Hinkle Fieldhouse, await Huskies in new Big East | The Boneyard

LaVall Jordan’s powerful Butler program, and historic Hinkle Fieldhouse, await Huskies in new Big East

Reaction Score
Continuing the series from Dom Amore.

“When you think of the Big East, one of the first thoughts you have is Connecticut basketball,” Jordan said. “The men, the women, their tradition, their history, their fan support and everything they’ve meant to the Big East. Then the other thing that went through my mind is, ‘We better get out on the road recruiting and our guys better get in the weight room, because UConn’s pretty good.’ You know coach [Dan] Hurley is going to have them prepared and that it’s going to be a tough match-up both times.”

If anyone needs access to the article just use outline.com.

Reaction Score
I've been fortunate enough to attend a couple games at Hinkle. VERY cool atmosphere, very cool arena, fan base is passionate and knowledgeable about the game. Has a very small feel to it... younger kids who are at the game shooting on the floor at halftime etc. Both times I thought how cool it would be to see our guys play there.

Reaction Score
I’m tired of these coaches being forced to say nice things about uconn for this Courant.com series and vice-versa. No need to be nice. Let’s kick all their asses.
Everyone is still in the honeymoon period. Things will change. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I've been fortunate enough to attend a couple games at Hinkle. VERY cool atmosphere, very cool arena, fan base is passionate and knowledgeable about the game. Has a very small feel to it... younger kids who are at the game shooting on the floor at halftime etc. Both times I thought how cool it would be to see our guys play there.
Are the baskets still 10 ft ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom