OT: - Laughin' to keep from cryin' | The Boneyard

OT: Laughin' to keep from cryin'

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
It is with great sadness that I have to mention the loss of a few local businesses as a result of COVID-19.

A local bra manufacturer has gone bust, a submarine company has gone under, a manufacturer of food blenders has gone into liquidation, a dog kennel has had to call in the retrievers, and a company supplying paper for origami enthusiasts has folded. The local strip club has gone tits-up, Interflora is pruning its business, and Dyno-rod has gone down the drain.

And, in honor of my British partner, friend, lover and spouse...

image.jpeg

Reaction Score
It is with great sadness that I have to mention the loss of a few local businesses as a result of COVID-19.

A local bra manufacturer has gone bust, a submarine company has gone under, a manufacturer of food blenders has gone into liquidation, a dog kennel has had to call in the retrievers, and a company supplying paper for origami enthusiasts has folded. The local strip club has gone tits-up, Interflora is pruning its business, and Dyno-rod has gone down the drain.

View attachment 53248
Sifaka, that sounds like a jelly. Doughtnut?

Reaction Score

View attachment 53248
Actually I read somewhere that bra sales are ahead of the curve...

Reaction Score
And it's cabbage by a head. Girdles coming into the stretch but Tissue isn't too far behind. What a minute, it looks like Wind is passing through just as Banana's coming into the bunch. And the winner is Beetlebaum.

Reaction Score
Candle sales have tapered off....sock sales have drooped...granite sales have hit rock bottom...my pillow reports sale are soft..GE reports sales are light on the flip side hot air ballon socks are trending up...

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
This Covid 19 punfest is on the verge of going viral. My wife says my waist has gone belly up. My boredom has drilled down to the bottom of things. My socializing is a distant memory. And "Buffalo Bill's" defunct.

Reaction Score
On the food front: sales of bagels cut in half...Bacon sales sizzling...corn sales are popping...sales of canned tuna are floundering...sales of yoyos are up and down...good news..yeast sales are rising...

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Yesterday I dropped my car off at the dealer for maintenance. I decided that rather than sit in their waiting room I would go for a walk. I passed a strip club and their sign out front said "We are Clothed"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom