Late stats again -- but at least I got an excuse | The Boneyard

Late stats again -- but at least I got an excuse

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Per-40 spreadsheet up thru the UCF game available here. (The link has been corrected) I'm on the road and have had trouble connecting with the hotel LAN. At least I'm getting in lots of tennis in a warmer climate (Phoenix)

To answer winlot's question in the "What kind of game..." thread, I'd like to see more of the beautiful basketball play. It's still there, but currently doesn't appear much more often than the opponent's beautful play. But I'm adjusting to some realizations:
1. There are more teams with enough talent/stamina to cause disruption to the UConn style of play when it's not executed near-perfectly
2. This UConn team hasn't had anyone display transcendence: they're "making do" with good-to-excellent skillsets (some of which are very new)
3. There don't seem to be any vocal natural leaders to chastise sloppy/unobservant/sluggish play on the floor, or perhaps this team doesn't listen to such comments

So, I've become appreciative of the grit that individuals have shown in difficult games and the periods when they rise above their wont and give us some of what Geno's asking from them.

Next!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom