OT - Last Week's Sons of Anarchy | The Boneyard

OT - Last Week's Sons of Anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know that there is at least one more fan of the show on this board.

Just got around to watching last week's episode. I don't watch much TV besides sports but seriously can this series get any better? The twists and turns in the 90 minute episode were off the hook.

I think there's only one more episode this season. So does Clay finally bite the bullet?

Reaction Score
I know that there is at least one more fan of the show on this board.

Just got around to watching last week's episode. I don't watch much TV besides sports but seriously can this series get any better? The twists and turns in the 90 minute episode were off the hook.

I think there's only one more episode this season. So does Clay finally bite the bullet?

All caught up on the show except for the 90 minute episode. Can't wait to see it now thanks!

Amazing how a "far-fetched" motorcycle series in the town of Charming can fascinate people huh? Good stuff........but I think Clay is cooked soon.....and it will be Jakes lovely other half who does it in the end...a hunch!

Reaction Score
Ya, last week was a good one. Agree it is time for Clay to go down, but that just seems too predictable, right? Last week was a good one. This season is wayyy over the top compared to the first 2. Last season (3) was starting to go a little overboard, but this current season is definitely pushing it It's probably my least favorite of the 4, but still pretty good.

Reaction Score
Great show. Haven't seen 90 min episode. Please no spoilers!

Must see - just watched the 90 minute episode - wow...things are getting interesting.............didn't watch last nights just because I didn't want to spoil what I had missed and glad I didn't...........

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
The season finale will be a two part which should have a huge ending.

Reaction Score
Best TV since the Soprano's..only watch UCONN, Fox and SAMCRO....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Best TV since the Soprano's..only watch UCONN, Fox and SAMCRO....

I'm curious to see how the finale ends up. It's gonna be real tough to keep the story lines going if Clay dies. He's the antagonist in the storyline that everything revolves around. Without him who becomes the universally despised villain? I don't think Gemma can carry that. Also don't see how they can have Jax and Terra leave as well.

My wife thinks they're gonna kill off all of the original 9 and start fresh with a whole new club. I don't see that happening.

But, the writers have done a great job of creating storylines out of no where, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Above all else, no one who watches the show will bet more than $1 on how the finale end up. Making it great TV.

Reaction Score
every episode this season has been phenomonal. i really don't see where they can go from here, though. i was half expecting them to announce the series finale rather than just season finale.

C

crownfox2

Sons of Anarchy is an up dated version of Hamlet.........Clay is Claudius, Jax is Hamlet, Piney is Polonius, Opey is Laertes. Instead of the father's ghost we have the fathers manuscript. Often during the show Jackson is referred to as the Prince. Terrific series and never thought I would get hooked with a biker themed show...

Reaction Score
Love the show. Haven't missed an episode. Can't wait until the finale. Best show in town.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
every episode this season has been phenomonal. i really don't see where they can go from here, though. i was half expecting them to announce the series finale rather than just season finale.

I agree. Like "Breaking Bad" it risks becoming the Sopranos Season 6 when the fire was gone. "Breaking Bad" did the right thing: they announced next season to be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom