Last Straw!! | The Boneyard

Last Straw!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've been one of the more vocal supporters of the current football program in the Boneyard. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt till they prove themselves unworthy. I don't believe in insulting people when they falter. That's just kicking someone when they are down and that's just not right. Some in here are just plain mean spirited and I doubt they will ever stop bi&%#ng no matter what course the program takes in the future because that is just what they are. Whiney, miserable little people that will drag you down into the gutter of hatred & cynicism if you let them.

I, just like everyone else want to see UConn football competing at the highest levels but..... what I saw today does not in any way resemble Div-1 football and I can't support that. The real heart breaker is that they actually competed with Michigan then didn't show up against Buffalo. I'm not going to point fingers at the staff...or the players... or the administration. Not my place to. But.... today was the last straw for me. I can't take any more.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm sorry? Who dragged UConn football into the gutter? Was it whiney posters or the idiots you've been supporting?

Do you also drink sour milk weeks past the expiration date until it finally comes out of the carton in clumps?

Reaction Score
The last straw was when they hired this guy. He has brought this program to the lower depths of the sea. This administration ought to be ashamed for allowing it too get this far.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Weyou, you want this old fool gone but want to feel good about yourself and do it in a nice way. I get that
Same end result and objective as us whiney gutterdraggers.

Reaction Score
For me it was the Towson game. Had to make a bowl game this year after the last two years. Instead,he comes out and lays a giant turd. Same issues as always, burning time outs, delay of games to start a possession, oline can't block. P lost his fastball prior to getting fired at Syracuse. I am a fool for believing he could accomplish anything here, as he stammers "um, okay" one more time.

Reaction Score
This guy rips everyone for the way they criticize the staff and team and then throws in the towel and quits himself.

You preachy types can all go pound sand.

Reaction Score
Wait, you're just now realizing that at this doesn't look like a D 1 program?

I've been one of the more vocal supporters of the current football program in the Boneyard. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt till they prove themselves unworthy. I don't believe in insulting people when they falter. That's just kicking someone when they are down and that's just not right. Some in here are just plain mean spirited and I doubt they will ever stop bi&%#ng no matter what course the program takes in the future because that is just what they are. Whiney, miserable little people that will drag you down into the gutter of hatred & cynicism if you let them.

I, just like everyone else want to see UConn football competing at the highest levels but..... what I saw today does not in any way resemble Div-1 football and I can't support that. The real heart breaker is that they actually competed with Michigan then didn't show up against Buffalo. I'm not going to point fingers at the staff...or the players... or the administration. Not my place to. But.... today was the last straw for me. I can't take any more.

Reaction Score

You don't believing in insulting people when they falter, and then proceed to take potshots at the people who were fed up with the ineptitude and voiced those opinions?

Reaction Score
You don't believing in insulting people when they falter, and then proceed to take potshots at the people who were fed up with the ineptitude and voiced those opinions?

And who just happened to be dead nuts right.

Reaction Score
And who just happened to be dead nuts right.

Don't you know?! That's mean-spirited cynicism!! You were wrong for suggesting that the Head Coach, Athletic Director, and President of the University should shoulder the blame and anger from the fans. It's not like the fans financially support the program or anything. Obviously, spending the money you work for to support the chasm this program has fallen into, and expressing displeasure at what you see is just plain mean. For more than 2.5 million in base salaries that they earn, it is not as if they can't take it, but they just shouldn't have to, because someone's feelings might be hurt. But, blaming Weyou is wrong here. Sometimes it's hard to see what's right in front of you when you are too busy petting the mane of your brittle high-horse.

Reaction Score

So are you blaming us or some of the highest paid employees in the state? People your tax dollars go to, or people on an internet message board?

Reaction Score
I'm sorry? Who dragged UConn football into the gutter? Was it whiney posters or the idiots you've been supporting?

Do you also drink sour milk weeks past the expiration date until it finally comes out of the carton in clumps?

If you tell yourself it is not sour then it is not sour, the clumps are yummy cottage cheese. Weyuo's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom