Last of the Realignment Boards | The Boneyard

Last of the Realignment Boards

Reaction Score
I'm fairly new here although I've been lurking for several years. By that I ask you to forgive me if the question has already been answered, that question being: Is UCONN the only remaining college sports fan site that still has a Realignment sub-forum? Seems like dozens of schools had sub-forums devoted to conference realignment back in 2011, 2012 etc. West Virginia had very active and hyperbolic realignment boards on both R-vals and S-out. That's all gone now. Is the Boneyard the last holdout? I think I can understand why realignment remains relevant here but why not elsewhere?

Reaction Score
I'm fairly new here although I've been lurking for several years. By that I ask you to forgive me if the question has already been answered, that question being: Is UCONN the only remaining college sports fan site that still has a Realignment sub-forum? Seems like dozens of schools had sub-forums devoted to conference realignment back in 2011, 2012 etc. West Virginia had very active and hyperbolic realignment boards on both R-vals and S-out. That's all gone now. Is the Boneyard the last holdout? I think I can understand why realignment remains relevant here but why not elsewhere?

Cause everyone else’s got where they want to be. Not us!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1554435644380.png

Reaction Score
Oklahoma board is a poster war between pro "go to the Big Ten" guys...and "stay in Big 12" guys...with a few "poach the Pac" guys thrown in for fun.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Oklahoma board is a poster war between pro "go to the Big Ten" guys...and "stay in Big 12" guys...with a few "poach the Pac" guys thrown in for fun.
Does Dirtburglars have a dedicated forum or is it mingled into 1 of the other forums? I went there and couldn't find it.

Reaction Score
Does Dirtburglars have a dedicated forum or is it mingled into 1 of the other forums? I went there and couldn't find it.

Stand alone subforum in the form of a Realignment Thread...142 pages as of now...and a year on this board...was transferred as a topic from Sooner board when Dirtburglars started last year.

A subset of Football Forum...I reckon yopu were being literal in your search.

Realignment thread - DirtBurglars

Last edited:

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score

Buckineer just joined up on the Dirtburglers forum. The regulars are thinking he’s sane. That guy singlehandedly made the WVU scout realignment forum unbearable (and the dude of wv and mhver3 were on that one). Between the propaganda of kopple and buckineer, that board might implode.

Reaction Score
I would think that cincy probably has one. If Houston and UCF continue on the path they have been on the past two years, if they don't have one yet, I would imagine they would create one soon.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Stand alone subforum in the form of a Realignment Thread...142 pages as of now...and a year on this board...was transferred as a topic from Sooner board when Dirtburglars started last year.

A subset of Football Forum...I reckon yopu were being literal in your search.

Realignment thread - DirtBurglars
Thank you. Wasn't searching with the keyboard, was eyeballing the categories and didn't see it. I like seeing others takes, even if it is OU centered in this case. For UConn, any movement is potentially good movement.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
This is actually a final refuge board; for dreamers, lunatics, oddballs, the criminally insane and diehard Huskies.
I qualify on all counts.

On edit: I forgot we have many stoners and drunks too. I also qualify on that criteria.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom