Last minute random predictions for this season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Last minute random predictions for this season

Reaction Score
I hope that Fagnano throws more completed passes than the backups combined. This would mean he is very successful as our #1 and plays without serious injury.

Reaction Score
Jim Mora, in 15 years, will be called the John Wooden on college football for all the consecutive championships we win. Just placed bet online. Easy money.

Reaction Score
Even after today's lost, I like our chances to retain the title as kings of New England Football.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I predict we will lose at least one game this season.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Even after today's lost, I like our chances to retain the title as kings of New England Football.
When they showed that graphic that only L'ville, Cuse and NC State have never played in the ACC Championship, my first thought was, "And BC did?"

Reaction Score
sounds crazy but, 9 wins in the regular season, I see 8 without NC State I think we beat them, and this becomes a statement season
NC State
Georgia St
FIU
Utah St
Rice
USF
BCU
SHU
UMass
I had no idea UCONN played such a weak schedule. Should get at least 7 wins playing this group. Next year maybe they can schedule Bloomfield

huskidork

bailey
Reaction Score
couple road games in there but environment wise or weather they aren't too worrying, the way the schedule shakes out is perfect for us too, going to be an exciting season

Reaction Score

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Mine- This will be the year we utilize our tight ends in the passing game and at some point Alexander Honig will make us fall in love with him because of it.
I hope Xander is OK, that was a difficult injury to watch on TV. I had to exit the ESPN+ feed when it happened. I noticed it real time and then when the camera cut away and the announcer said something like he could hear the kid yell from up here I was out. I can't watch stuff like that. I could cut off my own arm and get myself to the hospital. You nick a thumb cutting a bagel and I'm gone. Truly why I have such a deep respect and admiration for first responders. Was happy to see him "walking" off with help when I logged back on and not on a stretcher. I have to think though he's not coming back anytime soon.

Reaction Score
I'd like to change my predictions from 7-5 to 2-10.
I think we can beat SHU. And hopefully, we upset someone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom