Last Maggie Dixon update... | The Boneyard

Last Maggie Dixon update...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
So, I had a moment to do a true headcount... 138, folks!!

SO, I extended the tix order -- we'll either be to the left or right of the big crew.

I will be sending out confirmation emails Sat or Sunday. When I do, I'll ask the mods. to pin the "I sent an email to you, MDC ticket buyer" so if you DON'T get a confirmation, you can tell me and I can fire my secretary.

TJI

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Wow, great job, this is going to be a big party. Thanks for doing all the logistics.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
So, I had a moment to do a true headcount... 138, folks!!

SO, I extended the tix order -- we'll either be to the left or right of the big crew.

I will be sending out confirmation emails Sat or Sunday. When I do, I'll ask the mods. to pin the "I sent an email to you, MDC ticket buyer" so if you DON'T get a confirmation, you can tell me and I can fire my secretary.

TJI

Wow! Big crowd of BYers.

What's the best way to get the ticket money to you? PayPal? Check? ...?

Reaction Score
TJI, my thanks also for putting this all together. Looks like it is going to be a fun event. One question....what does "we'll either be to the left or right of the big crew." mean? What big crew?

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Fifty - the extra 40 i ordered will be in the section to the left or right of the "main" section of 100. (We bought out all of section 11. It will still be pretty much "center court," so it's likely I'll just lay out seats "in the order of request" left to right across the sections. I am NOT going to get into "negotiations" - cause I'll cry and that would be bad. 'sides - they're all "kick carp seats."

More to follow after I get this dang grant in Thursday....

Oh, and Tyler -- it might be to late. I just have to send out the "do you really want 2" and do a true count. I think I have two extra.... but I realize I didn't include me. (!)

I will start a waiting list, in case, after I purchase and send/hold, people go "oops! I have a cancelation."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom