LAST IN THE NATION! FIRE DIACO NOW!!! | The Boneyard

LAST IN THE NATION! FIRE DIACO NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Courtesy of Jeff Jacobs, we are last in offensive points scored (16.5). Last! Unacceptable!

This team hasn't regressed. We are back to square one!

Now he's making decisions which directly harm the future of the program.

I just can't see this team suffer anymore horrible losses with a coach who so obviously has checked out.

Pack your minerals and vitamins, Bob. It's time to go!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Upon being hired:

"I feel honored and privileged to become the new head football coach at the University of Connecticut. I look forward to getting integrated into every aspect of the university and get to know the administration, faculty and the student body. I want to get to know all the members of our successful Division of Athletics," Diaco said. "I will become fully-engaged in every aspect of our football program immediately with meeting our current football student-athletes and recruiting a high priority. I have watched from afar the incredible progress that UConn has made as an FBS program in the last decade and it is my intention to enhance that level of excellence."

-Bob Diaco

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Upon being hired:

"I feel honored and privileged to become the new head football coach at the University of Connecticut. I look forward to getting integrated into every aspect of the university and get to know the administration, faculty and the student body. I want to get to know all the members of our successful Division of Athletics," Diaco said. "I will become fully-engaged in every aspect of our football program immediately with meeting our current football student-athletes and recruiting a high priority. I have watched from afar the incredible progress that UConn has made as an FBS program in the last decade and it is my intention to enhance that level of excellence."

-Bob Diaco

And I have a 1947 Nash- original owner who only drives it to church every Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom