Last five games of the season 3-0 and two games to go | The Boneyard

Last five games of the season 3-0 and two games to go

Reaction Score
Well UConn defeated Seton Hall, Providence and now St John's to go 3-0. Now we need to focus on beating DePaul this week. Do yall think we can finish the season 5-0 by defeating DePaul and at Villanova

Reaction Score
Well UConn defeated Seton Hall, Providence and now St John's to go 3-0. Now we need to focus on beating DePaul this week. Do yall think we can finish the season 5-0 by defeating DePaul and at Villanova
Nova isnt very good but we stink on the road so who knows. 4-1 isnt bad though. I just think beside the record this team has shown glimpses of what they were in NOvember and December so thats encouraging. Even if we dont win the BE tourney i think this team is going to make some noise in the big tourney.

Reaction Score
Nova isnt very good but we stink on the road so who knows. 4-1 isnt bad though. I just think beside the record this team has shown glimpses of what they were in NOvember and December so thats encouraging. Even if we dont win the BE tourney i think this team is going to make some noise in the big tourney.
Justin Moore has looked really good and finally gives Nova a very dangerous starting 5 without a weak link. Their bench depth is still mediocre though. That’s going to be a tough game and it sucks that we catch them as they are heating up because a loss to them look like a blemish on the resume when the reality is that they aren’t the same team they were a month ago

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Justin Moore has looked really good and finally gives Nova a very dangerous starting 5 without a weak link. Their bench depth is still mediocre though. That’s going to be a tough game and it sucks that we catch them as they are heating up because a loss to them look like a blemish on the resume when the reality is that they aren’t the same team they were a month ago
Going to be a borderline quad 1 opportunity, they are ranked 80 in NET and it hasn’t been updated since they beat Creighton today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom