Last edit for me -- they're all in the frame... | The Boneyard

Last edit for me -- they're all in the frame...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...now, but the impact of the photo is lessened for me.

2021-2 Huskies (all) and 4 legends.png

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
:eek: Wait? Young lady three rows back on left hand side of the picture looks pretty tall. Does she have an eligibility left? UCONN has a roster spot.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Only the four in the front row have ever won a national championship at UConn. Maybe Stewie and Morgan reminded them that they haven't won one since they left town as we start the sixth year of the drought.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This makes me wonder if UConn could, somehow, bring together all the players from Geno’s 37 seasons at UConn for a group photo. The logistics would be one hell of a challenge. But the resulting photo would be one of the most extraordinary gatherings of talented and accomplished women ever assembled.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What a great picture! Three misc. thoughts:
-Don't ever remember UConn having this much height
-Everyone looks in shape.
-Don't remember UConn ever having this talented a 2nd team
99-2000 was close for height
Sauer - 6-5
Rigby - 6-6
Schumaker - 6-5
Abrosimova/Williams/Cash/Jones - 6-2

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
This makes me wonder if UConn could, somehow, bring together all the players from Geno’s 37 seasons at UConn for a group photo. The logistics would be one hell of a challenge. But the resulting photo would be one of the most extraordinary gatherings of talented and accomplished women ever assembled.
I bet @Biff could manage that event through his photoshopping talents.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
What a great picture! Three misc. thoughts:
-Don't ever remember UConn having this much height
-Everyone looks in shape.
-Don't remember UConn ever having this talented a 2nd team
The 2012-13 team was far more talented in both the starters and second unit. That team had:
4 current or future AA (Hartley, KML, Stewie, Dolson ) as starters.
A versatile DPOY caliber player (Faris) in the starting lineup.
A veteran and former NCAA 2X champion starter in Doty.
A solid contributor (Banks) prior to her injury that season.
2 Future AA (Jefferson and Tuck) coming off the bench.
A future DPOY caliber player (Stokes) coming off the bench.

Reaction Score
Svet: I do not come 6000 miles for to take a picture. nyet

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think the best you can hope for is the group pictures around Geno (CD) 1000th win. I think all generations were well represented.

Reaction Score
Walz: This is an offer for your girls to play at Louisville,blah,blah,blah.

Sveta: My girls are not traveling 6,000 miles to play for a lesser coach than i played for, and play for a coach who doesn't know that a tablecloth belongs on a table.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Svet: I do not come 6000 miles for to take a picture. nyet
Meh, she came to Jim Calhoun's celebrity basketball event for UConn alumni just a few years ago. She actually called Jim and asked him to make the event coed since before that it was just UConn MBB players (and occasionally NBA friends of theirs.)

Reaction Score
Looks like Saylor and Amari are wearing a Stewie shirt. Mir's wearing a UConn championship shirt.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Perhaps at "senior night"? :D and thank you to whoever corrected the mis-spelling of "Westbrook's" name. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom