Last December Regular Season Game Ever? | The Boneyard

Last December Regular Season Game Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Just thought about this the other day. With Navy coming in next year, the AAC conference championship will be played on this weekend. So this will be the last time we may ever have a regular season finale in December. Not sure how I feel. I mean, I hated sitting in the cold some years but we always seemed to land some team from the South on the final game and it was fun to watch them freeze their butts off while we played them.

Assuming the Big 12 doesn't expand next season, they may be the only conference playing regular season games on the final week of the regular season.

Reaction Score
I won't be sad to see DEC. Games go, but that is probably just me. Maybe then they can schedule some home games in OCT for the old crowd, like me.

won't be disappointed at all. In general it's always been way too cold.

Reaction Score
won't be disappointed at all. In general it's always been way too cold.
Cold would be ok if there was something to get excited about. Now a look at the forecast with 90% rain, not looking good. Hate to say it but I may stay home and put the Christmas tree up while feeding the woodstove.

Reaction Score
Cold would be ok if there was something to get excited about. Now a look at the forecast with 90% rain, not looking good. Hate to say it but I may stay home and put the Christmas tree up while feeding the woodstove.
I'll be there but might not tailgate dending on the crew we have going. I have a
Ways hated the December game. I like to sit home on championship Saturday and watch all of the big games.

Reaction Score
I look at this situation as the end of 3 bye weeks in future scheduling. That's always been a sore point & momentum changer.

Reaction Score
I won't be sad to see DEC. Games go, but that is probably just me. Maybe then they can schedule some home games in OCT for the old crowd, like me.

Yeah, I've never gone to home games past October.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I look at this situation as the end of 3 bye weeks in future scheduling. That's always been a sore point & momentum changer.
This! For some reason this season really felt like we had a BYE all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate