Last Dance with the American - Bracket Announced | The Boneyard

Last Dance with the American - Bracket Announced

Reaction Score
so it is looking like the conference is doing a real screw job. Looking at the semi finals, UConn's has tickets for $40, the other semi is $30. Makes the others feel good I am sure. There are no tickets to just see UConn's game on Saturday, as there are for all the other games. You can only get a ticket by buying the whole package. Guessing with the Corona scare mentioned elsewhere there will likely be a few scalpers trying to unload tickets. I wonder if you drive up there for Saturday's game and the ticket office has tickets will they let you buy a ticket for just the UConn game then??? I guess they are just trying to squeeze every last buck. Good riddance to the AAC. I don't suppose they do that on the men's side.

Reaction Score
No one cares about Corona in Connecticut, so come on out to Mohegan this weekend to cheer on our Huskies!!

Reaction Score
We'll have to hold our noses for 3 more times, as we finish off our godawful tenure in the AAC. UConn will blow away all of these alleged competitors in games not worth watching. Hope I don't sound negative. Let's get the real tourney under way.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
We'll have to hold our noses for 3 more times, as we finish off our godawful tenure in the AAC. UConn will blow away all of these alleged competitors in games not worth watching. Hope I don't sound negative. Let's get the real tourney under way.
Practice holding your nose will be no different in the Big east. Except will not be playing in CT.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
so it is looking like the conference is doing a real screw job. Looking at the semi finals, UConn's has tickets for $40, the other semi is $30. Makes the others feel good I am sure. There are no tickets to just see UConn's game on Saturday, as there are for all the other games. You can only get a ticket by buying the whole package. Guessing with the Corona scare mentioned elsewhere there will likely be a few scalpers trying to unload tickets. I wonder if you drive up there for Saturday's game and the ticket office has tickets will they let you buy a ticket for just the UConn game then??? I guess they are just trying to squeeze every last buck. Good riddance to the AAC. I don't suppose they do that on the men's side.
That would be the quarterfinals, the Sunday games one price.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

Not sure a matchup with Central Florida will result in a blow out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom