Lashlee Clowning Edsall/Crocker | The Boneyard

Lashlee Clowning Edsall/Crocker

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
UConn actually had an offense for half of last year.

Then Edsall blamed the defense's faures on offense playing too fast.

Handcuffs went on for remainder of 2017, Lashlee left, Edsall hired and reeled in another OC and kept his inept DC(And then Edsall knee-capped his DC's defensive philosophy).

The difference in game planning and putting players in position to succeed is apparent.

Hope Dykes lets Lashlee clown Edsall all 60 minutes.

Reaction Score
He was good. Supposedly his wife hated it up here and that was the reason he left.

Benedict should have given him the head job.

Reaction Score
Topic fine but don’t turn this into a running game thread please...

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
His wife was only one of the reasons..

Reaction Score
I really dont get how Edsall honestly believes he is going to turn back the clock to 2007, and play bend but dont break defense with safe run heavy time of possession offense. It's like he is totally unaware that the rest of CFB has moved away from that.

When he was hired and Lashlee came on I thought he had seen the light. The first series of this game is Edsalls philosophy in a nut shell. Run, run the QB, short pass to the flat, punt and play the field position game. He believes this will get it done as we go into the 2020s. Right now he feels like P reincarnated.

Reaction Score
Why would anyone cheer on the hillbilly red neck hayseed who despised the culture and good schools the northeast provided? Screw him.
I dont cheer for him, but he is showing he is good at this football thing. If he had been made head coach instead of OC, would we be worst today than currently?

Reaction Score
I dont cheer for him, but he is showing he is good at this football thing. If he had been made head coach instead of OC, would we be worst today than currently?

He’s a good OC but he HATED life up here.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
62 points and they took their foot off the gas a while ago.

Reaction Score
Good offensive effort. Much better than UMass. D remains an absolute disaster. Entire D staff needs to be cleaned out. Total embarrassment and failure.

C

Chief00

UConn actually had an offense for half of last year.

Then Edsall blamed the defense's faures on offense playing too fast.

Handcuffs went on for remainder of 2017, Lashlee left, Edsall hired and reeled in another OC and kept his inept DC(And then Edsall knee-capped his DC's defensive philosophy).

The difference in game planning and putting players in position to succeed is apparent.

Hope Dykes lets Lashlee clown Edsall all 60 minutes.
Bingo - good post.

Reaction Score
Offense wasnt bad today even unit it is mostly the David Pindell show.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I will add that watching this game was more entertaining than watching a 21-3 loss. While the defense is painful, I still thought if SMU turned the ball over or if special teams made a play, they had a chance. Pindell is fun to watch. I will take good offense/bad defense over the opposite any time. Obviously whatever gets you the most wins is what you go with....but if the record is the same, I would rather have the offense.

C

Chief00

I agree, Lashlee would have a better offense, recruit better and bring in better assistants. Grimes was our top position coach last season by a long shot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom