Las Vegas Aces vs Seattle Storm - 10/06/20 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Las Vegas Aces vs Seattle Storm - 10/06/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Would you like Bird to be the next head coach at UConn?

Uumm Yes but I do not see the connection to a short visit back to Storrs.

Anyway, Found this little writeup where Chris Dailey saw the beginning of the Stewie Rehab trail in person

UConn associate head coach Chris Dailey was one of the first to get a behind-the-scenes look at Breanna Stewart’s comeback tour.

The Husky legend returned to her alma mater for about a week in November during the start of the college basketball season. Stewart, who was seven months removed from surgery to repair a ruptured right Achilles tendon, made herself at home around the team’s facilities.

“She came in the building by 9 (a.m.) and she didn’t leave until 6 (p.m.),” Dailey recalled. “In that time, she was doing a lot of things. She was doing workouts, she was in the weight room, she was doing stuff with our trainer.

“Had I not seen her work out in November, I might’ve been surprised,” Dailey said of Stewart’s ability to come back. “It’s a process and it was a process, but this is how you know you’re talking about a great player because she makes everything look easy. She makes the easy things look really easy and she makes the hard things look easy. She knocks in a 3 like it’s nothing. That’s her.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom