Larry Brown: AAC Undervalued | The Boneyard

Larry Brown: AAC Undervalued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Makes the case in Courant article. I'm sure this can be argued but it's something that I have had a feeling has been going on all year with potential seedings and tourney projections. I understand a lot of conferences make this case at this time every year but he thinks the power 5 don't get the same treatment.

Reaction Score
Makes the case in Courant article. I'm sure this can be argued but it's something that I have had a feeling has been going on all year with potential seedings and tourney projections. I understand a lot of conferences make this case at this time every year but he thinks the power 5 don't get the same treatment.
Sad he can't be our spokesperson with his experience and legendary status. There is no one right now in the conference, coaching wise, that can get the positive publicity/marketing/attention we need. Its not a good situation to get respect off the court.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
It's our own damn fault. We've spent the last week talking about what a rigged game the RPI is, but guess what, we're more than capable of rigging it too.

The SEC has made it mandatory for their coaches to submit their OOC schedule for approval to the conference. This was within the last 5 years. Now the SEC's middling crap teams are actually on the bubble despite nothing changing.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Been going on for years. Not just this year.

The back end of the conference is an RPI killer. Couple that with few big OOC wins and the metrics shake out the way they do.

Not having a conference rep on the NCAA committee has certainly affected seeding and bubble teams.

Reaction Score
Been going on for years. Not just this year.

The back end of the conference is an RPI killer. Couple that with few big OOC wins and the metrics shake out the way they do.

Not having a conference rep on the NCAA committee has certainly affected seeding and bubble teams.
JC conference rep......(dropping mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3