Larrier | The Boneyard

Larrier

Reaction Score
Larrier has been looking good in preseason workouts.

I love the way Chief-00 keeps the analysis dumbed down to the level of the casual fan's comprehension. I, for one, as a casual fan, appreciate the consideration.

He get a new fade? He was getting a little nappy last time we chilled with the uconn btchs at blaze

C

Chief00

I love the way Chief-00 keeps the analysis dumbed down to the level of the casual fan's comprehension. I, for one, as a casual fan, appreciate the consideration.
Thanks MadDogRevival - that means a lot. It's something I need to continue working on - constructive feedback is gold - helps me refine my communication skills and approaches.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

Has this been confirmed?

Yes and hopefully while other guys like me are on get away weekends - I may see some of the players work out today. Only thing missing - it's not Guyer - something about that place that's just basketball - not a marketing brochure or what have you. That's why JC always use to start their first practice bright and early at Guyer after the required First Night nonsense.

Reaction Score
Terry Larrier is one of the most important keys to the season. Uconn needs multiple consistent scorers to have any kind of success this year. Larrier needs to be one of the top tier players, in the conference certainly, in order for this to happen. Expectations I think are generally high, including his own, and he'll have to perform at a top caliber level to get it done. He can score from anywhere on the floor in a variety of ways and with his talent, height, length, speed, leaping, etc. he should be tough to stop. All these attributes also make him a very capable defender. The more of a multipronged offensive attack we have the better off we shall be. I've watched some VCU and those few games last year and I'm impressed by his potential without really knowing how good he might be. He is also 22 with a more mature physique. I do think he is a little quick to shoot and hope that his team play skills and mindset are foremost. His shooting percentage needs to be respectably good. All this being said I'm looking forward to him having an excellent year. Go Huskies!

C

Chief00

I bet Calhoun would say - how could a kid from The Bronx not have more alpha dog in him? That's all that's missing from what I can see.
Of course, Kevin would love to see that too and to the previous posters point - ball distribution.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Thanks ChiefOO for the update
Please continue to do so

Reaction Score
Thanks MadDogRevival - that means a lot. It's something I need to continue working on - constructive feedback is gold - helps me refine my communication skills and approaches.
Here's some constructive criticism for you:
Stop trying to pass off that you're an insider. Stop telling us when you see the coaches and somehow that translates into you giving them advice. Stop talking about Bunkey as if he is some kind of mythical recruiting Svengali. Basically, stop doing everything you do that proves that you don't know Shot and contribute to the Board in a more positive way. Oh, and stop calling coach Calhoun by his first name. It only feeds your desperation.

Other than that, you're good.

C

Chief00

Thanks ChiefOO for the update
Please continue to do so

I probably should stop here for the night - it's not worth dealing with some of these characters on a beautiful day. Other than to say lines out the door this afternoon at the Diary Bar. Hopefully, that won't set someone off. Ha ha

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Here's some constructive criticism for you:
Stop trying to pass off that you're an insider. Stop telling us when you see the coaches and somehow that translates into you giving them advice. Stop talking about Bunkey as if he is some kind of mythical recruiting Svengali. Basically, stop doing everything you do that proves that you don't know Shot and contribute to the Board in a more positive way. Oh, and stop calling coach Calhoun by his first name. It only feeds your desperation.

Other than that, you're good.

If you don't like it don't read it - that's my constructive advice to you
I don't always agree with ChiefOO but when he's up there and giving us some feedback I'll take it
How do you know he doesn't know JC in a more than passing recognition?
I know JC, Ray Reid and GA very well and many of the things ChiefOO says more than holds merit
And you know what gb? If you don't believe him or me, I don't give a rats arse. It just gives me a little more behind the scenes info than you will have.
You think this little advice is going to stop him? You are simply wasting your time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom