Larrier Fully Cleared | The Boneyard

Larrier Fully Cleared

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I hope he doesn't play tentatively after the surgery the way Durham did.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I hope he doesn't play tentatively after the surgery the way Durham did.

Durham was coming off 2 ACLs. And not being able to play any ball at all for 2 years.

C

Chief00

I know this might sound cosmetic but he should wear black elastic supports on his legs not white. Draws less attention to his ACL. I know the NBA teams all know the history and what's important it's how he plays - but no need to keep reminding people visually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I know this might sound cosmetic but he should wear black elastic supports on his legs not white. Draws less attention to his ACL. I know the NBA teams all know the history and Miki st important it's how he plays - but no need to keep reminding people visually.

Tons of players without injury wear those. Dont make this another one of your schticks chief

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Wow - 10 months? to fully recover from an ACL? That's serious hard work

Not trying to be a negative Nancy, but that's fairly common. If he wasn't ready to go after 10 months I'd have been very surprised.

Reaction Score
Not trying to be a negative Nancy, but that's fairly common. If he wasn't ready to go after 10 months I'd have been very surprised.
I thought the healing time was about 8-10 months, not including working to get back into shape and full clearance.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I thought the healing time was about 8-10 months, not including working to get back into shape and full clearance.

Roughly ... I just was saying it didn't seem crazy that he's cleared after 10 months, but it's definitely good news.

C

Chief00

Tons of players without injury wear those. Dont make this another one of your schticks chief

And they either don't get drafted or have a reduced pay day.
Remember AJ Price - Did he even wear anything after his knee injury? He had a great coach, who gave him good guidance about the real World.

Reaction Score
060210_tights_james_vmed_2p.widec.jpg

Reaction Score
And they either don't get drafted or have a reduced pay day.
Remember AJ Price - Did he even wear anything after his knee injury? He had a great coach, who gave him good guidance about the real World.

Youre telling me white compression shorts are the reason players dont get drafted? Just trying to clear thid up quick, thanks.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
He had a coach that taught him about the real world, re: White compression sleeves? Where do you get these ideas from?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom