Lapel pins - did anybody notice them? | The Boneyard

Lapel pins - did anybody notice them?

Reaction Score
First I saw it on Geno - a lapel pin that looked like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle. It was brightly colored enamel - I think it was blue.
Then I saw that CD and Morgan were also wearing them. Does anyone know what they signify?

Reaction Score
For years, Autistic people have been condemning the use of the colorful jigsaw puzzle piece that stands as an international symbol for autism awareness. But their voices haven’t been able to overpower the media push to use the symbol. It’s everywhere: on clothing, keychains, coffee mugs, license plates, organization logos and promotional materials. Many families use the logo to advertise “autism awareness,” their personal connection to autism, or their commitment to finding a cure. The symbol was designed to represent the complexity of autism and how little is known about it.

1677118810098.png

Reaction Score
For years, Autistic people have been condemning the use of the colorful jigsaw puzzle piece that stands as an international symbol for autism awareness. But their voices haven’t been able to overpower the media push to use the symbol.
That's for posting about the issue with the puzzle piece. I learned this a few years back but a LOT of people don't know about it, so I always try to educate when I can.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom