Lansanah Safety | The Boneyard

Lansanah Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I would love to know what Gruden said about UConn.

Reaction Score
I would love to know what Gruden said about UConn.

It was pretty brief, during a replay of Lansanah blasting through a fullback's block and tackling the ball carrier in the end zone:

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/expectations-tampa-bay-buccaneers-season-125352221.html

After this clip, he mentioned UConn one more time and said that Lansanah had found a good home in Tampa.

Let's put it this way: the best thing about the reference to UConn is that it was no different than when Gruden had referenced a Notre Dame alum a few minutes earlier.

Since this was the fourth quarter of a blowout preseason game involving the Bucs and Bengals, chances are that I was one of about 147 people across the United States who actually heard it, however.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
But hey......it's practice for the announcers too. Maybe U-C-O-N-N will be burned into his memory bank for the reg season....especially after a Branch, Butler, McClain or Gratz pick 6 and a Todman or DB 60 yard TD run.
Wishful thinking....

Reaction Score
But hey.it's practice for the announcers too. Maybe U-C-O-N-N will be burned into his memory bank for the reg season....especially after a Branch, Butler, McClain or Gratz pick 6 and a Todman or DB 60 yard TD run.
Wishful thinking....
I follow the bucs on Twitter since I live an hour away and I can tell you his name comes up regularly for making plays. He is going to have a great year. Lots of uconn mentions this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom