Lansanah, Edsall, Junior Joseph... | The Boneyard

Lansanah, Edsall, Junior Joseph...

Reaction Score
During/After the Temple game Danny Lansanah went back/forth w/ RE about being @ game and then JJ dropping INT.

danny lansanah‏ @dannylan51 Oct 14
I guess i had to come in person and bring some of that ‘07 vibe for the defense to turn up leegoo!!!! @UConnFootball

Randy Edsall‏ @RandyEdsall Oct 14
Thanks for coming. You are welcome anytime

danny lansanah‏ @dannylan51 Oct 14
Appreciate it coach see you soon!! Didnt want to interrupt you were in your zone big fella lol

Randy Edsall‏ @RandyEdsall Oct 14
You and all the former players can interrupt me anytime!

danny lansanah‏@dannylan51 Oct 16
@UConnFootball @RandyEdsall can you let #11 know im waiting for my push up video he owes me for dropping that INT plz and thank you lol

danny lansanah‏ @dannylan51 5m5 minutes ago
Glad he was a man of his word!!! Lol #huskylove #eachoneteachone #pastandpresent

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Will never forget Danny leading the band after beating USF in a driving rainstorm!!

isoh7zyT.jpg

I couldn't find a pic from the USF game so I'd like to think this is where DL eventually led the band.

Reaction Score
Wasn't Danny one of the players, along with Dan O, who led a group of players who ran the stairs at Memorial Stadium at crazy hours?

He was someone with next to no offers who made it to the NFL on guts, heart and talent.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Wasn't Danny one of the players, along with Dan O, who led a group of players who ran the stairs at Memorial Stadium at crazy hours?

He was someone with next to no offers who made it to the NFL on guts, heart and talent.
with Alfred Fincher?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom