Landon Donovan Retiring | The Boneyard

Landon Donovan Retiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Guess this was the big announcement Twellman was referring to.

Reaction Score
Regardless of my own viewpoint on the 2014 USMNT team selection and all of this sabbatical stuff, Donovan is likely the best field player that the US has ever had. Maybe Renya is second. Hats off to him and I hope he finds happiness off the field. I look forward to watching the next generation of US soccer players stepping-up.

Reaction Score
Regardless of my own viewpoint on the 2014 USMNT team selection and all of this sabbatical stuff, Donovan is likely the best field player that the US has ever had. Maybe Renya is second. Hats off to him and I hope he finds happiness off the field. I look forward to watching the next generation of US soccer players stepping-up.

I say let Landon have his day. But in terms of success in a big boy league, Dempsey and Reyna hung around for alot longer. Dempsey has scored in three World Cups.

Many of those MLS goals came in the early days when the qaulity of play was rather poor. That was when he should have been playing in Euro league. Even still, playing in the MLS probably helped the league grow to where it is today.

In light of Bayern Munich's reaction to our physical play... maybe Landon should spend another season in one of the less physical European leagues:)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'll give him the best USA National team player. But what a whiney little beeatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom