Landers Nolley decommit | The Boneyard

Landers Nolley decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Landers Nolley committed and then de-committed from Georgia this weekend.

Reaction Score
Drama Queen. We dodged a bullet.
Don't be hysterical.
Just a kid who made a rash decision and then thought better of it a day later. I'm sure coaches can be quite compelling, and a lot of these kids probably have a desire to please with a commitment right at or after the visit. While he showed immaturity in committing without giving it enough thought, he made the right decision to not let it linger, or, worse, make the mistake of going there for a year only to transfer.

Reaction Score
Don't be hysterical.
Just a kid who made a rash decision and then thought better of it a day later. I'm sure coaches can be quite compelling, and a lot of these kids probably have a desire to please with a commitment right at or after the visit. While he showed immaturity in committing without giving it enough thought, he made the right decision to not let it linger, or, worse, make the mistake of going there for a year only to transfer.

Not just basing my opinion on his most recent "rash" decision. Do you not remember his "recruitment tournament?" I simply prefer the low-drama Breanna Stewarts of the world who sign their LOI on the hood of their parent's car...

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

I think it's just plain indecision.

He committed on his official visit before talking it over with mom and dad.

Reaction Score
Why on earth did his parents give him that name.
They liked it.
But of course your real question is, "why did they give him that name given the fact that there is an infamous, reprehensible racist with the same name?"
Maybe they never heard of the guy. 1/4 of high school graduates can't find the U.S. on an unlabelled map. It's not a stretch.

Reaction Score
It's a shame, I was really happy about UGA getting him.

Reaction Score
From what I gather, VTech led, he was visiting UGA, they pressed very hard for a commit and got one as he got caught up in the visit, and then his parents slowed him down when he got home. It happens. I wouldn’t poke holes in his character when we’re talking about hard sales to a 17 year old.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Doesn't anyone remember Landers Sr and all of his caperings?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Why on earth did his parents give him that name.
First, they went with Landon. Quickly switched to Landers after asking for advice from the local newspaper.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
First, they went with Landon. Quickly switched to Landers after asking for advice from the local newspaper.

That post was about David Duke...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69