LAMBS DUNK!!!!!!!!!!!! | The Boneyard

LAMBS DUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...impressive....I still think the best ever at Gampel was Toraino's one handed put back from the side of the rim off a missed three vs. Nova.

Reaction Score
i remember that toraino dunk. it shook my tv,lol! our back court looked unbelievable tonite although bazz took a couple bad shots and missed a couple passes but he`ll get better and better. this backcourt will be big time this season and the frontcourt will come along. love what olander did tonite. outstanding. really disappointed with Alex who still looks lost offensively in the post. AD was a no show but he`ll get a pass because he`s clearly not 100% and trying to learn to play with the mask.
JL and SN combined for 51 or our 70 points. wow!

Reaction Score
great move...great finish...but i have a feeling we r going to see more of that from him...he played with so much confidence...loved it

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Love that new circle under the basket, so zebras can't erase plays like that!

Reaction Score
Love that new circle under the basket, so zebras can't erase plays like that!

Yea, w/o that circle I wouldn't doubt for a second that refs would've called it a charge. I remember how pissed I was at watching this Jerome dunk get wiped out because of a bogus charge

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
The Twitterverse is in full agreement - 'Jeremy Lamb' is trending big-time right now...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
...impressive....I still think the best ever at Gampel was Toraino's one handed put back from the side of the rim off a missed three vs. Nova.

We go over this every year....and every year it seems fun. Cue the usual suspects: Stanley, TRob, Rudy,...

Reaction Score
My seats are lined up perfectly with that basket and Lamb's dunk was absolutely incredible in person. I thought he was going to release an 8 to 10' floater, then he soared and just crushed it. To me it was even more impressive than Toraino or TRob, two of my favorite Husky dunks of all time.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
My seats are lined up perfectly with that basket and Lamb's dunk was absolutely incredible in person. I thought he was going to release an 8 to 10' floater, then he soared and just crushed it. To me it was even more impressive than Toraino or TRob, two of my favorite Husky dunks of all time.

Yeah, it was perfect. Im in 218 and it was the perfect view. He really did soar through the air...just amazing.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
We go over this every year....and every year it seems fun. Cue the usual suspects: Stanley, TRob, Rudy,...

I'm kinda impartial to Lyman DePriest's throwdown in the '88 NIT finals and Donyell's 360 vs. Seton Hall, but JLamb's facial tonight? W-O-W!...

Reaction Score
Derrick Williams, Tracy McGrady and Nolan Smith sure liked the jam on Twitter

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
when he went left i was thinking here comes a floater. when he rose up i was thinking freshmen year to soph year game at the next level type Shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom