Lamb today in Preseason | The Boneyard

Lamb today in Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Husk-E

Looked pretty good in my opinion. 11-5-2 in 21 minutes so not bad. Had a good stretch in the third where he hit two contested threes in a row and then got a nice reverse sitting under the basket. I think he showed some potential today and I am personally excited to watch him in the future.

Reaction Score
Both he and Drummond have been very impressive so far. I love seeing it, but it also reminds me of what could have been last year. Either way, best of luck to both of them in the NBA, I'll be cheering for them.

Reaction Score
It's incredible to me that recruits can see what uconn alums do in the pros and then still choose a place like Florida state, and even consider Illinois... Even with the uconn coaching situation the way it is, it should still be clear what schools program gets you to be successful in pros, and not just get drafted and drift off to Malaysia or Pakistan pro leagues. Best of luck in the 3rd world XRM

Reaction Score
Both he and Drummond have been very impressive so far. I love seeing it, but it also reminds me of what could have been last year. Either way, best of luck to both of them in the NBA, I'll be cheering for them.
The NBA game is less restrictive. More motion and lots of free wheeling so a lot of collegians end up with better pro careers. Also, very minimal zone so your ability to score one on one is enhanced. Just my thoughts though.

Reaction Score
It's incredible to me that recruits can see what uconn alums do in the pros and then still choose a place like Florida state, and even consider Illinois... Even with the uconn coaching situation the way it is, it should still be clear what schools program gets you to be successful in pros, and not just get drafted and drift off to Malaysia or Pakistan pro leagues. Best of luck in the 3rd world XRM

Staying classy, The Boneyard way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul