OT- Lamb Meeting Expectations | The Boneyard

OT- Lamb Meeting Expectations

Reaction Score
Jeremy Lamb has taken to the starting role in Charlotte and is averaging 17 pts 5 reb and 30+ minutes per game so far this season. He had his best game last night with 20/6/7. The fact that he is getting the minutes means that he has upped his defensive game also.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I think we all knew Lamb was capable of this. He's really starting to come into his own... good for him. Playing with Kemba can't hurt either...

Reaction Score
The biggest reason he has this opportunity is because Batum has been out. Hope he continues to take advantage of it. Charlotte looks good lately with him, Kemba, and Howard firing on all cylinders
The biggest reason he has this opportunity is because Batum has been out. Hope he continues to take advantage of it. Charlotte looks good lately with him, Kemba, and Howard firing on all cylinders.
You think there's any chance he sticks in the starting lineup when Batuk comes back and sends Gilchrist to the bench? I've been a defender of MKG in the past but he hasn't done much at all thus far.

Reaction Score
dwight even looks like he is having fun out there, i'm still nervous about having him on the Hornets. They are a fun team to watch for a guy that doesnt normally like watching the NBA

Reaction Score
You think there's any chance he sticks in the starting lineup when Batuk comes back and sends Gilchrist to the bench? I've been a defender of MKG in the past but he hasn't done much at all thus far.

Probably not, but he will get plenty of minutes. Cliff really likes MKG's defense, especially starting games.

Reaction Score
Lamb is a guy who can easily average 15 points but he hasnt shown a history of doing what needs to get done on defense and stay in the lineup. With his length and quickness he should be a really good defender.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom