Lamb is having a great game. | The Boneyard

Lamb is having a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
lamb is good, I'll never get why hornets fans want to get rid of him so bad. Management trading a first round pick for a inferior player in belleneli was also puzzling, they should have really looked to build on the foundation Jlamb built early last year before entering the steve clifford dog house, i actually think he can start in this league at some point.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
lamb is good, I'll never get why hornets fans want to get rid of him so bad. Management trading a first round pick for a inferior player in belleneli was also puzzling, they should have really looked to build on the foundation Jlamb built early last year before entering the steve clifford dog house, i actually think he can start in this league at some point.

Not saying I believe it, but the scuttlebutt is that he has an Iversonian attitude towards practice, which doesn't endear him to coaches or teammates. I hope it's not true. He's got the skills to be a really good player.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
He's been in and out of Clifford's dog house his entire time there. He can have absolutely brilliant games offensively then go autopilot the next few, and his defense has always been below his potential, which based on his build is sky high. Unfortunately for Lamb, Clifford runs a defense first system, unless your name is Kemba Walker.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Not saying I believe it, but the scuttlebutt is that he has an Iversonian attitude towards practice, which doesn't endear him to coaches or teammates. I hope it's not true. He's got the skills to be a really good player.
I understand that he had that tendency/attitude towards working hard in practice at UConn
The guy can play - no doubt about it
I hope only the best for him

Reaction Score
Rematch of last night's Celtics game at Mohegan Sun on Saturday. Tickets start at $20. I'd bet Lamb sees serious minutes and Kemba plays 15 or so.

Wish I could make it out there this weekend... Head bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog