lamb and drummond playing tonight | The Boneyard

lamb and drummond playing tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
thabeet played pretty well when he came in, i think he's better suited with this role than before

Reaction Score
hopefully since the Lakers have a big frontline AD will see more minutes. I know they're trying to bring him along slowly and he did see more tick against Phx, but Det has had like 5 years to know what they have in Maxiell and know they're not going anywhere with him, AD should start eating up his minutes soon. Would also like to see him start playing more with Monroe, that's your future PF & C, start playing them on the court together.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
hopefully since the Lakers have a big frontline AD will see more minutes. I know they're trying to bring him along slowly and he did see more tick against Phx, but Det has had like 5 years to know what they have in Maxiell and know they're not going anywhere with him, AD should start eating up his minutes soon. Would also like to see him start playing more with Monroe, that's your future PF & C, start playing them on the court together.
agreed I think a monroe at the 4 and drummond at the 5 would be scary in a few years

Reaction Score

Unfortunately, the Lakers are taking out all of their frustration on Detroit. 71-38 in the 3rd. Yikes!

AD: 5 min, 1 reb, 1 foul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22