Ladies going for #100 tomorrow | The Boneyard

Ladies going for #100 tomorrow

Reaction Score
Just...incredible.

IMG_0557_zpsy9wglagp.png

I know on this board and the football board we give the women's board some crap, that it's all sunshine and roses and whatever, and hey it is. But the possibility of 100 straight games. Already 27 months since their last loss, which was on the road against a premier opponent and a packed house. It's insane.

Even when the football and the men's basketball have been down for UConn, the women are there to carry the banner and keep us in the spotlight.

So, congrats Geno you cocky SOB, and congrats to every player on these teams each year. Good luck tomorrow.

For fun, here's a link to the thread we had on the men's board following the last loss lol

UConn women

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Just..incredible.

IMG_0557_zpsy9wglagp.png

I know on this board and the football board we give the women's board some crap, that it's all sunshine and roses and whatever, and hey it is. But the possibility of 100 straight games. Already 27 months since their last loss, which was on the road against a premier opponent and a packed house. It's insane.

Even when the football and the men's basketball have been down for UConn, the women are there to carry the banner and keep us in the spotlight.

So, congrats Geno you cocky SOB, and congrats to every player on these teams each year. Good luck tomorrow.

For fun, here's a link to the thread we had on the men's board following the last loss lol

UConn women

A lot of hot takes in that thread. And a Chap sighting! I'd forgotten about that wackadoodle.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Has there been another thread where Deadrody and myself were the voice of reason?

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Because we all know the men never have a bad ending to a game.
God, the arrogance in that old thread is just palpable. Obviously that women's team was destined for the dustbins of history.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom